M109 Rider Forums banner

Calling All Georgia Rider!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  edwilk55 
#1 ·
#4 ·
When anything is posted in the state chapters the little speech bubble turns blue. That indicates there there is a new post or thread in that chapter. The state chapter sections were created so people would not have to weed through pages of state topics that do not effect them. The General section is a DUMPING ground for all threads. People think it gets more exposure. Some get moved and some get deleted. Plus doing it this way makes finding things SOOOO much easier. I mean imagine if everyone posted every thread in the general section or there was just a general section. It would take you FOREVER to find some threads.

And spread the word to them that there are state sections. Try things like
Create an email list for your local people
Create a phone tree

#5 ·
I do understand where you're coming from and agree there are other modes of communications with Georgia riders. That said, the last time this subject came up was on a hijacked thread on the General board. So, i had hoped with this post I would lure Georgia riders to the Georgia board. That is the reason I chose the subject "Calling All Georgia Riders" and just put in a link to the Georgia board with no discussion. I wish it could have gotten some exposure over the weekend, then fade away or be deleted. Right now as it stands, the first post is just a link to the second post and serves no real purpose by being on the same board. Thanks for your support and help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.