M109 Rider Forums banner

Stealth tail turning signal mod

3K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  BoardMod 
#1 ·
Hello every body .. Am trying to fit the stealth led tail light to this plastic piece which come under the rear fender tail of the bike .. As you see in the pic ..when am sliding the led between the stock signal light and the upper plastic piece its goes in but stops as soon as it touchs the end of the plastic .. I already took the measurement of the space where I want to slide the light in and the measurement of the alluminom frame of the led and appears that I have too cut some of the frame to be able to slide it in then drill the hole to attach it with the plastic .. So if any one done this before can give me some tips or the best way to done this cus I don't want to ruin 300$ led light here ...

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Cut the beaver off first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#4 · (Edited)
The beaver is the piece that holds your license plate and the lollipop signals, that needs to be cut off to fit the stealth. You will also need to purchase either a side license plate bracket or a new rear license plate bracket.

#5 ·
there is a reason that made me take all the measurements of the aluminum frame:-\.... that i don't want to cut the lollipop signal light or the beaver which i understand completely what you are talking about ... but i want to fit the led stealth light with the lollipop signal lights .. as you see in the video you post where the guy point where to cut .. in that space am planing to fit the led light :D ... i barley see any one did this on his bike.... :tools::tools: practically it is possible but i just want to confirm so i don't ruin the led thats all ... so if you have a pic or some tips from your experience please provide me with some :D

#10 ·
I moved your thread from the "how to" section as it is not a how to, but how do you do it. I know it sounds like a play on words, but there is a HUGE difference.

Is your translator not working correctly?

Although Arabic is the official language of the UAE, English is the most spoken language in Dubai. You will also find a lot of expatriates who speak Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Tamil, Tagalog, Persian, Chinese, Malayalam, in addition to many other languages.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.