M109 Rider Forums banner

Fuzeblock FZ1 pictures

3K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  asillito 
#1 ·
Does anybody have any pictures of your Fuzeblock FZ1 fuze blocks mounted? I just picked one up and I will be installing it soon. I am sure most of you mounted them behind the ride side plastics but what did you mount it too? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Behind left side cover on the frame in front of your ecu.

#4 ·
I took a piece of sheet steel and cut it and formed it and mounted it behind the right side plastic. Easy to run the wires to and central to the battery and other electronics. Sorry but I don't have any pictures....

#5 ·
Were you guys all able to bolt it down somewhere flat or did you have to zip tie it to something? I am hoping there is a flat spot with room to bolt it down. That is why I wanted to see pictures.

#6 ·
Yes, just take off your left cover, only one place it can go.

#7 ·

This is a pic I took during the install. I followed the directions from M109Dreamers post, including making a mounting plate for the Fuzeblock to mate it to the bracket it is attached to.

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196113

Taz
2012 M109R
"Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy." - Robert A. Heinlein

#8 ·
Awesome, that helps a lot. Thanks for the picture and thread link.

#9 ·
Got my led brain right there. Power commander next to the ecu. Battery pogbrain (shutoff) on right side. No other avail places for my fuse block that is just sitting here. Also have a Stebel and hids in the bucket! Believe it or not, there is tons more room on this pig than my Busa. Already have a Stebel and HiDs on her!
troy

#10 ·

I moved my PowerPro here on the other side of the battery box.

Taz
2012 M109R
"Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy." - Robert A. Heinlein

#11 ·
Yep Taz...that is right where my progbrain is. And it aint small. In fact, i have it out right now and installing a smaller sport version. But the full size t-4 completely fills that cover next to the batt box.
troy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.