Unmounted steering controls
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Unmounted steering controls

  1. #1
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    160

    Default Unmounted steering controls


  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member NJDEVIL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    JERZEY
    Posts
    4,455

    Default

    Brother you never say much but you post some real good video's

  4. #3
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by NJDEVIL View Post
    Brother you never say much but you post some real good video's
    Thank you my friend.

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    This shines SO MUCH LIGHT for people like myself....
    Those that want to do it...but are worried they will damage things.

    Thanks for this vid! (added to favorites)
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

  7. #5
    Very Active Member thevili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Fergus, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    3,349

    Default

    Videotaping this kind of a process would be essential for me,..
    Putting it back together after several days without video
    would make it very challenging puzzle for me... LOL!!!
    M109R 2011 Black, 2" lowering bones, air horn, flash to pass garage door opener, Brakeaway Cruise Control, V-stream windshield, Back Off Brake hold, OEM engine guards, Cobra One Piece rear luggage carrier, Cobra Tri Pro 2 in 1 Black exhaust, Cobra FI 2000 AT fuel processor.

  8. #6
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernFattie View Post
    This shines SO MUCH LIGHT for people like myself....
    Those that want to do it...but are worried they will damage things.

    Thanks for this vid! (added to favorites)
    Quote Originally Posted by thevili View Post
    Videotaping this kind of a process would be essential for me,..
    Putting it back together after several days without video
    would make it very challenging puzzle for me... LOL!!!
    Thank you guys.
    Only need "likes"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •