MEANCYCLES GROUP BUY - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 89 of 89

Thread: MEANCYCLES GROUP BUY

  1. #61
    Very Active Member MR.X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    L'Islet, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    You have learned well!

    ​JC

    Hello JC,

    This is why I'm a bit concern about this issue. I think that if you do anything possible for the customer, you shoud process this small cosmetic modification to all of us that would be in the group buy to assure satisfaction. I think that if you receive the 20 fenders from Low and Mean and you prepare your set-up for this mod, it won't be a long deal and even if you sell for a guy with fat fork or not, everybody will be happy with this kind of professionnalism.

    I'm Like Big-B for that. You buy something new, that sound bizarre in my ears to get the grinder out to asssure fitment whitout issue. We know that Low and Mean won't modify their mold to clear this issue but Meancycle and SW should assure safe usage without any future hazard on the stock they sell .


    Maybe Skidmark will give me a bad comment but I'd like to be in the group buy but even if I have to pay to get it painted , I would like to see that fitment will be perfect and safe.

    That's my point of vue but I do not want to give you problem with this group sale guys. Just like to be a part of but I like a bit more even to pay 5$ more to add my vote to this group.

    By the way I know you told that no fender extenders were required for a 160 front tire but I have the Rainey's fender extender will they do the job or can they be removed witout crating issues?

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    He guys I am speaking to JC about modifying the fender for those that have the Fat Forks set up, as far as fender extenders they are not needed for the 160 tire. But it's your preference if you want to add them you can, any fender extender will work.



    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770

    P.S. Lets get these orders in as this group buy will be closing soon.
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  4. #63
    Very Active Member Nj2evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Old bridge Nj
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Can someone tell us how many fenders do we have going on this group buy? Come on fellas put your orders in the more the better it gets for us !!! Let's see some high number orders

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #64
    Very Active Member some 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    8,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nj2evil View Post
    Can someone tell us how many fenders do we have going on this group buy? Come on fellas put your orders in the more the better it gets for us !!! Let's see some high number orders
    10
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

  7. #65
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MR.X View Post
    Hello JC,

    This is why I'm a bit concern about this issue. I think that if you do anything possible for the customer, you shoud process this small cosmetic modification to all of us that would be in the group buy to assure satisfaction. I think that if you receive the 20 fenders from Low and Mean and you prepare your set-up for this mod, it won't be a long deal and even if you sell for a guy with fat fork or not, everybody will be happy with this kind of professionnalism.

    I'm Like Big-B for that. You buy something new, that sound bizarre in my ears to get the grinder out to asssure fitment whitout issue. We know that Low and Mean won't modify their mold to clear this issue but Meancycle and SW should assure safe usage without any future hazard on the stock they sell .


    Maybe Skidmark will give me a bad comment but I'd like to be in the group buy but even if I have to pay to get it painted , I would like to see that fitment will be perfect and safe.

    That's my point of vue but I do not want to give you problem with this group sale guys. Just like to be a part of but I like a bit more even to pay 5$ more to add my vote to this group.

    By the way I know you told that no fender extenders were required for a 160 front tire but I have the Rainey's fender extender will they do the job or can they be removed witout crating issues?

    Hi MR.X,
    We'll be working on that and I'll keep you posted with the mod.
    fenders will be order this coming week.
    Thanks for the advise.
    JC
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  8. #66
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Ok this is an update so everybody knows there no need to cut the low and mean fender as I spoke with Bob aka TORQ and he installed it on his 9 with out no modification what so ever. He did have to leave out the bottom set screw.




    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  9. #67
    Active Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    72

    Default

    I'm in for a color-matched 2011 blue

  10. #68
    Very Active Member Camaro630hp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Marietta ga
    Posts
    251

    Default

    I'm in for color matched 2007 peral white

  11. #69
    Very Active Member weems109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Reynoldsburg ohio
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    JC , I will call you tomorrow with my order information!

  12. #70
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Guys who ever is in on this group buy need to contact JC at meancycles and give in your info so he can get a head count as this group buy will be closing Friday.


    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  13. #71
    Active Member M109RidinBig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    77

    Default Can he provide multiples?

    Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    Guys who ever is in on this group buy need to contact JC at meancycles and give in your info so he can get a head count as this group buy will be closing Friday.


    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    I want in, can I purchase 10 or is that too much?

    My Name is Maytee and my number is 1-786-318-4104
    Have JC contact me if he can fulfill this order for me?

    Thanks....

  14. #72
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109RidinBig View Post
    I want in, can I purchase 10 or is that too much?

    My Name is Maytee and my number is 1-786-318-4104
    Have JC contact me if he can fulfill this order for me?

    Thanks....
    There is no reason for him to contact you, his info is below.


    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  15. #73
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109RidinBig View Post
    I want in, can I purchase 10 or is that too much?

    My Name is Maytee and my number is 1-786-318-4104
    Have JC contact me if he can fulfill this order for me?

    Thanks....
    786 ah? lol Come to my shop then, you can get a better deal...... I sure can fill your order.
    JC
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  16. #74
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Guys the group buy will close today, everybody that's in on the buy needs to call JC with your info. So far there is only 4 in the group buy.

    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  17. #75
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    Guys the group buy will close today, everybody that's in on the buy needs to call JC with your info. So far there is only 4 in the group buy.

    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Email sent to JC for info


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

  18. #76
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    This group buy is now closed.




    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  19. #77
    Very Active Member some 9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    8,671

    Default

    Update Torq's fender.

    Name:  IMG_5521.jpg
Views: 404
Size:  61.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_5522.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  64.9 KB
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

  20. #78

  21. #79
    Very Active Member gmooney72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    758

    Default

    Spoke to JC on Thursday, I'm in for a color matched 2011 Blue Fender.
    Suzuki Engine Guard,Chrome Levers,Master Cylinder,Clucth Perch,Housings from Chip.Black ISO Grips,Accent Rings,Stilleto ends,Throttle Boss, Kury LED Lights.Joe's of Fla.180 LED Kit,JT's Knight Strip .Speedo/Tach from Webslinger.Carbon Fiber Kit,and tank cover.HID Headlight.Debeavered w Raw LED Strip,Chrome license plate w LED.OEM Chrome Drive shaft and Swing arm covers.Taillight painted by Brad Short OEM Pipes.VSport Shield,Scithe Mirrors

  22. #80
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default Fenders Ordered

    Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    No worries fellas we at Meancycles got you covered you wanted a group buy, you got it.
    Here at Meancycles you won't have to worry about any manufacture flaw or design
    because we strive for customer satisfaction 100%

    Our manufactures are reputable company's that have our back and we have theirs (Bottom Line)
    WE HOLD OUR M109RIDERS DOWN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!

    We are having a LOW AND MEAN CYCLES group buy. Together we produce for you.

    Low And Mean Fender on sale now
    (10) units will sell for $198 shipped free in the US of A

    But wait that's not all if we get
    (20) units will get you $185 shipped free in the US of A

    OUR GROUP BUY IS EXTENDED TO OUR FAMILY OVERSEAS PLEASE CALL FOR QUOTE

    http://www.meancycles.com/store/parts/view.cfm?partID=219073

    (ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS)

    AND WE STEPPED UP FOR ALL OUR M109RIDERS AND FRIENDS

    FROM US TO YOU WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK...... 1,000%



    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770


    P.S. Thank you JC for letting me represent your company I see a big future together.

    Andy




    Hello Guys,
    We got 11 members on the group buy, fenders were ordered today and got a couple extra in case anyone comes in late, will still honor the discount.
    Will keep you posted, send me an e-mail if any questions please.
    Thanks for your cooperation with MeanCycles!!
    JC

    J
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  23. #81
    Very Active Member SKIDMARK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND
    Posts
    9,213

    Default


  24. #82
    Very Active Member OGPAULG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Cleveland Ohio
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Glad I made the final cut for my first group buy. Now I gotta start saving for the chin scoop group buy.
    .
    One who leads with no followers is merely taking a walk

  25. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Charlotte
    Posts
    10

    Default Chin Scoop

    Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    I got something exciting coming with chrome chin scoops but need to wait 2 months and crossing my fingers to happen.....
    Send me an e-mail with what you need on the Busa ([email protected]) and I'll do my best to help you.
    JC

    Chin Scoop I am definitely in..

  26. #84
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peazy704 View Post
    Chin Scoop I am definitely in..
    Chin scoops will come, working on it!
    JC
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  27. #85
    Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Southeast Louisiana
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Yeah, I need a chin scoop too. Both chrome sides are busted on my bike.
    K6 Black please. lol
    Custom Z-Bars. Chromed Holey Grips. Scythe Knock Off Mirrors. Bullet Turn Signals. GMan ATRE. Cobra PowrPro (thanks Laurex). McNEMO Custom Rat Rod Exhaust. Custom Polished & Painted Stock Wheels. Smoked & Integrated Sequential LED Tail Light. Stealth LED signals under rear fender. De-beavered with plate mount. Edelbrock ProFlow Intakes. Plasti-dipped Speedo Housing, Chrome Rear Fender Rails, Tach Box and Chrome on Headlight Cowl.

  28. #86
    Very Active Member cbxer55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Oklahoma City
    Posts
    5,305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cope109 View Post
    I'm in...price for color match.
    I had mine done at a local paint shop, gave them the original tail cowl to match. Costed less than $200.00. Looks great.

    BTW: does this group buy include the T-Rex tank trim and the down under rear brake mount? Just wishing. LOL

    This was taken like three years ago. Paint still looks great, as does the chrome on the scoop (been on my bike almost four years).
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING


  29. #87
    Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I got in at the last minute!!! Thanks Andy and JC. I will be watching closely for the chin scoop group buy!!!
    Grey 2008 M109R, 2007 Pearl White M109R

  30. #88
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MEANM109R View Post
    No worries fellas we at Meancycles got you covered you wanted a group buy, you got it.
    Here at Meancycles you won't have to worry about any manufacture flaw or design
    because we strive for customer satisfaction 100%

    Our manufactures are reputable company's that have our back and we have theirs (Bottom Line)
    WE HOLD OUR M109RIDERS DOWN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!!!!!

    We are having a LOW AND MEAN CYCLES group buy. Together we produce for you.

    Low And Mean Fender on sale now
    (10) units will sell for $198 shipped free in the US of A

    But wait that's not all if we get
    (20) units will get you $185 shipped free in the US of A

    OUR GROUP BUY IS EXTENDED TO OUR FAMILY OVERSEAS PLEASE CALL FOR QUOTE

    http://www.meancycles.com/store/parts/view.cfm?partID=219073

    (ACTIONS ALWAYS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS)

    AND WE STEPPED UP FOR ALL OUR M109RIDERS AND FRIENDS

    FROM US TO YOU WE LOVE YOU ALL AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK...... 1,000%



    FOR ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT JC BY EMAIL OR PHONE!!!

    Andy Medina
    Representative @ Meancycles
    [email protected]
    (305) 255 5770


    P.S. Thank you JC for letting me represent your company I see a big future together.

    Andy

    r
    We received more of this fenders for our stock so if anyone here is interested I can still help you with this group discount.
    Contact me by e-mail[email protected]

    JC
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.
    www.meancycles.com
    .

  31. #89
    Very Active Member swt109's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sebring Florida
    Posts
    735

    Default

    I'm still waiting on my stainless clutch slave cylinder instead of the modified black one any word on those?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •