Looking for Friendly Riders

Thread: Looking for Friendly Riders

Default Looking for Friendly Riders

Hello Everyone I use to be a street rider with a custom Yamaha R1 and I join the 9rs last Year and o just got a fully custom bike that by my name u can have an idea of what should look like, I haven't hit the road yet but I don't want to ride with street riders no more since I feel like I don't belong there.. Looking for Cruisers ( specially if your bike have been custom like I have mine), to ride with I live in Silver Spring and would like some new friends to go to hooters and bike week or simply hit the road weekly..

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Welcome. My wife has a yellow 08 and I have a white 07. We are always at Hooters bike night in Rockville on Thursdays. We have a group of us that ride together up north above Frederick. Big-B and his wife, Fatdaddy as well as a few others.

Lol iron man are your tins finished?
    Oh yeah, check out the link in big papa's sig
    Last edited by Big-B; 02-20-2015 at 07:43 PM.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey Bigpoopa, I live and ride in the Frederick area too.....small world! Next time you and the band of seniors on wheels rolls through let me know and I can show you around.......I'll keep it a mild and toned down ride for you and the Ben gay crew.....
    "Blaze"

I don't know about you guys, but I'm sick and tired of the snow. I have a new bike in the garage and can't even ride it...
    '08 GL1800
    '14 Boulevard M109R L.E.
    '13 V-Star 1300 Deluxe (Hers)

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giddyup109 View Post
    Hey Bigpoopa, I live and ride in the Frederick area too.....small world! Next time you and the band of seniors on wheels rolls through let me know and I can show you around.......I'll keep it a mild and toned down ride for you and the Ben gay crew.....
    Until you post a completed picture of your F6b, you are no longer part of this forum and any conversation!

Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaM109 View Post
    Until you post a completed picture of your F6b, you are no longer part of this forum and any conversation!
    You only say that because you know my bikes in 72 pieces spread out all over the garage.....Not fair! Discuss.....(can I)?
    "Blaze"

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Giddyup109 View Post
    You only say that because you know my bikes in 72 pieces spread out all over the garage.....Not fair! Discuss.....(can I)?
    LMAO, I call b.s.!!!! I think it is probably more like 50 pieces.

cant wait for the Hooters bike nights to start back up. look forward to meeting you guys there.
    2014 M109R B.O.S.S.

Default Good to know some new people!!!

Hello everyone is looking good out there i dont know about you'll but i am ready to ride.. and Montero1 i an also sick of this fricking weather so anyone planning a good ride anytime soon? lets hit the road i just finished my Seat and waitting for controls on monday after waitting 6 weeks of chroming in LA they will finally be here so let me know...

Geeez. Just what Maryland needed....another rider with huge pockets and Ego and to match....lol just kidding. Welcome aboard..your in good hands with the boys and girls in Maryland.
    Kenny
    THE UGLY TRUTH...................

Stepink104 i dont know who that message was intented to Lol Hopefully not me i am just trying to get to know nee people to ride with lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrIronMan View Post
    Stepink104 i dont know who that message was intented to Lol Hopefully not me i am just trying to get to know nee people to ride with lol
    Would love join in on the rides. Just got my9 back in December. Coming from Alexandria area.

Don't know if this thread is still 'alive' but I live in MD (Columbia) and will be looking for some fellow riders. Just got my 2015 BOSS yesterday and looking to socialize!

Anyone?

Good afternoon in 109 riders I'm looking for some info I have an 08 m109 bike runs really well but all of a sudden my f1 light came on I'm checking on other things with the bike seems to be running fine does anyone know what other things can cause the f1 light to come on if you can help me with this problem I will greatly appreciated thank you

Hey and 109 riders I'm dragon and this is my or 8 m109 looking to get out and do some safe riding what some people in the Maryland Baltimore area hit me up let me know what's going on
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20150526_202813_Auchentoroly Terrace_1439842749327.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	280274  

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon606 View Post
    Hey and 109 riders I'm dragon and this is my or 8 m109 looking to get out and do some safe riding what some people in the Maryland Baltimore area hit me up let me know what's going on

Hey Dragon,

If you are up for a ride we can go to hooters this Thursday in Rockville. I live in Baltimore btw.

What time you all thinking about being at the Hooters in Rockville (assuming the one on Rockville Pike)?

Quote Originally Posted by castercorey View Post

Hey Dragon,

If you are up for a ride we can go to hooters this Thursday in Rockville. I live in Baltimore btw.

Quote Originally Posted by dawillsta View Post
    What time you all thinking about being at the Hooters in Rockville (assuming the one on Rockville Pike)?

Around 7:30pm 8pm

Definitely riding tonight!!

Iron Man I can't believe I missed this. I'm in Silver Spring as well. I usually frequent TGIF in Greenbelt on Wed or Hooters in Rville as well. We'll have to meet up next riding season.

Count me in too! I just put 400 miles on the bike on Veteran's Day (by the way, thank you belated).

Quote Originally Posted by Steevo View Post
    Iron Man I can't believe I missed this. I'm in Silver Spring as well. I usually frequent TGIF in Greenbelt on Wed or Hooters in Rville as well. We'll have to meet up next riding season.

Glad to see the MD section alive again. Have fun and ride safe guys.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Glad to see the MD section alive again. Have fun and ride safe guys.
    Ryan!!! How's life brother? Still traveling? Have you officially retired yet? Hope all is well!!