Are there any M109 riders going on any of (South Bay Riders.com) group rides?

Thread: Are there any M109 riders going on any of (South Bay Riders.com) group rides?

Default Are there any M109 riders going on any of (South Bay Riders.com) group rides?

I'm new to the forum and live in the Monterey Bay area of California. Are there any M109 riders going on any of the (South Bay Riders.com) 'Group Rides'

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Moved this to the California board for you so it will get some attention.

Welcome to the forum too!

Quote Originally Posted by BorderlandBiker View Post
    I'm new to the forum and live in the Monterey Bay area of California. Are there any M109 riders going on any of the (South Bay Riders.com) 'Group Rides'
    Welcome. I am going to check out South Bay Riders. I live in San Jose and I ride to Salinas to visit my boys about once a week. At this time, my bike is in Las Vegas. I will fly down, pick it up on Sunday, March 29th and ride home. After that I am planning to try to meet up with some other M109Riders in the bay area. I will have the baton for a while and I want to get photos with other riders and also get signatures on the flag before I take it up north. I will check back after I get my bike back in San Jose.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Same story

Quote Originally Posted by David327 View Post
    Welcome. I am going to check out South Bay Riders. I live in San Jose and I ride to Salinas to visit my boys about once a week. At this time, my bike is in Las Vegas. I will fly down, pick it up on Sunday, March 29th and ride home. After that I am planning to try to meet up with some other M109Riders in the bay area. I will have the baton for a while and I want to get photos with other riders and also get signatures on the flag before I take it up north. I will check back after I get my bike back in San Jose.
    Same story for me too. i am also flying to pick my bike from Vegas this weekend.

That's funny. When are you riding back? I have to work Sunday night. So I am leaving early Sunday morning. I will be flying in to Vegas Saturday night at 7:55. If you are planning to ride back early Sunday, we could ride together. Might keep me out of trouble.

We used to have north meets south rides down in Pismo. I don't know if any of the old group is still around. We might try to put together some rides around the Sacramento area. If anyone is interested.
    As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."