M109 Rider Forums banner

Oklahoma residents may face $500 fines wearing hoodie sweatshirts.

4K views 18 replies 8 participants last post by  cbxer55 
#1 ·
#2 ·
This is so BS.. how can you make a law and run the hoodie industry out of business yet Cover up Tesla's free energy tech and save general electric?

#4 ·
Yup M, kinda sorta...Wasss new???

#6 ·
haaaaaaaaaaaaa Crazy chit, they think up anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

#8 ·
LOL They do with its name.

#9 ·
There is already laws in many states that state you cannot wear a hood, mask or any other "disguise" in public (now here is the important part) with the intentions of concealing your identity for malicious actions or intent; i.e. such as robbing a bank or causing civil unrest or gathering in groups such as kkk parties in public spaces.

#10 ·
I think it says something like that in the article I posted........I just wonder if the thugs no longer can hide their face, if it would actually detour them from the crime a little. If so DO IT LOL

#13 ·
Not surprised....Dubuque, Iowa is banning sledding according to a headline I saw on the news last night.

#14 ·
The thing that bugs me is it's sledding in this town, hoodies in that town. Awhile back it was basket ball hoops (the portable kind) on a dead end street which I really couldn't understand why the city opposed kids plays b ball rather then in the streets causing mischiff. I really think city officals, some adults don't think things through. We as a society (the US) are so lawed to death it's insane. There are thousands "thousands" of laws on the books just fed alone, then you have state laws on top of that. The fact is the system passes laws and then doesn't enforce them knowing full well they don't have the resources (law enforcement) to uphold those laws. Then you have the law that's out of balance and gives life sentances for stupid stuff and murder gets 10 years? what the hell is that.

#18 ·
Not sure Dave but we got evidence.

#19 ·
While I admit the idea of this law is ridiculous as a whole, in fact the word HOODIE is nowhere to be found in that law as written. Someone somewhere is just putting their own spin on the ridiculous, to make it seem even more ridiculous. In the end though, how stupid is this law? Make it a crime to wear certain types of clothing while committing a crime? What about the fact the crime is being committed in the first place? Why does there even need to be such a stupid senseless law? Once the crime is started, the perp is not going to give a damn about some other law regarding his clothing, or what weapon he/she used to commit said crime.

It's all insane, I tell you. INSANE!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.