Oklahoma residents may face $500 fines wearing hoodie sweatshirts.

Thread: Oklahoma residents may face $500 fines wearing hoodie sweatshirts.

Banned

Default Oklahoma residents may face $500 fines wearing hoodie sweatshirts.

You bad boys, giving the rest of us a bad name LOL.......

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/01/...fined-500.html

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    You bad boys, giving the rest of us a bad name LOL.......

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/01/...fined-500.html
    This is so BS.. how can you make a law and run the hoodie industry out of business yet Cover up Tesla's free energy tech and save general electric?

Just another over reaching attempt of the system to control every facet of our lives.
    Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    George Orwell

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Just another over reaching attempt of the system to control every facet of our lives.
    Yup M, kinda sorta...Wasss new

LMAO!

This just in here at the news desk... A new pole shows that since the new hoodie law went into effect, crime has risen 300% during times of bad weather. Criminals must not want to break more than one law at a time! (sarcasm)

Banned

haaaaaaaaaaaaa Crazy chit, they think up anymore,,,,,,,,,,,

Banned

Do they make a hoodie with Obumbass face on it?...That will stop any legislation....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Burnins109 View Post
    Do they make a hoodie with Obumbass face on it?...That will stop any legislation....
    LOL They do with its name.

There is already laws in many states that state you cannot wear a hood, mask or any other "disguise" in public (now here is the important part) with the intentions of concealing your identity for malicious actions or intent; i.e. such as robbing a bank or causing civil unrest or gathering in groups such as kkk parties in public spaces.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Latinrascal View Post
    There is already laws in many states that state you cannot wear a hood, mask or any other "disguise" in public (now here is the important part) with the intentions of concealing your identity for malicious actions or intent; i.e. such as robbing a bank or causing civil unrest or gathering in groups such as kkk parties in public spaces.
    I think it says something like that in the article I posted........I just wonder if the thugs no longer can hide their face, if it would actually detour them from the crime a little. If so DO IT LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I think it says something like that in the article I posted........I just wonder if the thugs no longer can hide their face, if it would actually detour them from the crime a little. If so DO IT LOL
    You are assuming they care if they are breaking a law while committing another crime. I seriously doubt it!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Poseidon View Post
    You are assuming they care if they are breaking a law while committing another crime. I seriously doubt it!
    Tru Dat,,,,,,,,LOL

Not surprised....Dubuque, Iowa is banning sledding according to a headline I saw on the news last night.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

The thing that bugs me is it's sledding in this town, hoodies in that town. Awhile back it was basket ball hoops (the portable kind) on a dead end street which I really couldn't understand why the city opposed kids plays b ball rather then in the streets causing mischiff. I really think city officals, some adults don't think things through. We as a society (the US) are so lawed to death it's insane. There are thousands "thousands" of laws on the books just fed alone, then you have state laws on top of that. The fact is the system passes laws and then doesn't enforce them knowing full well they don't have the resources (law enforcement) to uphold those laws. Then you have the law that's out of balance and gives life sentances for stupid stuff and murder gets 10 years? what the hell is that.
    Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
    George Orwell

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    The thing that bugs me is it's sledding in this town, hoodies in that town. Awhile back it was basket ball hoops (the portable kind) on a dead end street which I really couldn't understand why the city opposed kids plays b ball rather then in the streets causing mischiff. I really think city officals, some adults don't think things through. We as a society (the US) are so lawed to death it's insane. There are thousands "thousands" of laws on the books just fed alone, then you have state laws on top of that. The fact is the system passes laws and then doesn't enforce them knowing full well they don't have the resources (law enforcement) to uphold those laws. Then you have the law that's out of balance and gives life sentances for stupid stuff and murder gets 10 years? what the hell is that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Burnins109 View Post

What about TRod and sheep laws? Maybe it's okay in Kansas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    What about TRod and sheep laws? Maybe it's okay in Kansas.
    Not sure Dave but we got evidence.

While I admit the idea of this law is ridiculous as a whole, in fact the word HOODIE is nowhere to be found in that law as written. Someone somewhere is just putting their own spin on the ridiculous, to make it seem even more ridiculous. In the end though, how stupid is this law? Make it a crime to wear certain types of clothing while committing a crime? What about the fact the crime is being committed in the first place? Why does there even need to be such a stupid senseless law? Once the crime is started, the perp is not going to give a damn about some other law regarding his clothing, or what weapon he/she used to commit said crime.

It's all insane, I tell you. INSANE!
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING