REVO M109R/M1800R Exhaust Servo (FI) eliminator
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REVO M109R/M1800R Exhaust Servo (FI) eliminator

Default REVO M109R/M1800R Exhaust Servo (FI) eliminator

REVO M109R/M1800R Exhaust Servo (FI) eliminator

The stock exhaust of the Suzuki M109R/M1800R has a design called “Suzuki Exhaust Tuning (SET)”. The ECM will calculate the transmission gear, throttle position, rpm and speed to open up the exact angle of the exhaust valve and also allow appropriate back press. It will also close up the exhaust valve when the engine is in idle or the speed is at zero for the purpose of lowering the noise. This could not happen without a motor server inside the exhaust that could control two cables to adjust the opening angle. From our research, the ’06 ’07 model year M109R opened 30% in idle and operate according to the accelerator, even if the speed was at zero. In ’08-‘10, the valve only operated at shift gear or at speed. After ‘11, it advanced to only engage in light of the ride load.
    There is a kind of Pully Cam that could install on the server motor to confuse the ECM for still controlling over the exhaust valve. However, it would soon be discovered by the server motor because the server is without resistant. Rumor has it that without the seven pin of the computer plug-in, it would block the transmission of error signal back to the ECM and the computer still has no clue of the missing valve. This could only disable the FI signal light but could not solve anything about the missing valve. REVO Servo Eliminator will give a signal telling “full open” to the server motor no matter what the ECM signal is. In this case, the ECM will soon realize that the exhaust valve has opened and will give a richer air–fuel ratio. Without this negative ECM calculation impact, your modified air intake and exhaust would perform even better.
    By the way, you can remove the server motor and the cables from the stock exhaust, so the valve will remain full open. Meanwhile, when simply plug in the REVO Servo Eliminator, you could immediately in possession of a better exhaust clamor and much more direct acceleration.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member DrDing.Muscle's Avatar

So with the stock exhaust this allows for the removal of the servo connections and cables with no adverse affect on the bike or the way it runs?
    2012 Limited Edition M109R -- Corbin Seats and backrest -- Debaffled stock exhaust -- Yana Shiki 2" Risers -- Debeavered -- A&R 6k HID -- Stebel horn -- XTRE -- ISO Grips -- Scythe Mirrors

M109R Service Manual and other M109R Documents -

Yes. Idle sound better and accelerate respond more direct.
    Last edited by Rainey5230; 12-28-2014 at 10:21 AM.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hello Rainey5230,

I am very anxious to get this product on my bike. I have had one on order for sometime now, any idea when they will be available to ship?

Thanks,
    Chris

BOTM: SEPT 2016
    'Veni, Vidi, Velcro' - I came, I saw, I stuck around.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrtallguy67 View Post
    Hello Rainey5230,

I am very anxious to get this product on my bike. I have had one on order for sometime now, any idea when they will be available to ship?

Thanks,
    Chris
    Yeah its in stock now and X'mas sale
    http://www.revo-cycles.com/shop/revo...or/#closepopup

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey5230 View Post
    Yeah its in stock now and X'mas sale
    http://www.revo-cycles.com/shop/revo...or/#closepopup
    Hello Rainey. I just tried placing an order for one of your Servo Eliminators trough your website. However, I'm not 100% sure the order went through. Please check to see if received that order, and reply back to this thread.

Thank you,

Bobby Hickerson

I have order this part from revo cycles during the summer, the bike response has improved and the sound is much deeper.
    I still need to remove the servo buddy and cables I still have the stock pipes.

Nice product and work verry well.

I installed the servo Revo exhaust eliminator about a month ago because my F1 light was on due to my aftermarket exhaust the Revo Exhaust servo eliminator did the trick works great didn't have to cut or modify any wiring just plug it in and go great product.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	3720 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	232074  

Nice Paint.

Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Quote Originally Posted by BCRUZN View Post
    Hello Rainey. I just tried placing an order for one of your Servo Eliminators trough your website. However, I'm not 100% sure the order went through. Please check to see if received that order, and reply back to this thread.

Thank you,

Bobby Hickerson
    Hi Bobby I don't see it finish . Please try again and let me know thanks.

Hi Bobby I don't see it finish . Please try again and let me know thanks.
    Rainey, I have tried several more times, and the order just won't process completely. It keeps getting hung up in the checkout process after I have input all the correct information. Can you provide me with your PayPal email, so I can just send the payment directly to you that way? I just want to make sure you get paid for the Servo Elimator item, so you can ship one to me right away.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by BCRUZN View Post
    Rainey, I have tried several more times, and the order just won't process completely. It keeps getting hung up in the checkout process after I have input all the correct information. Can you provide me with your PayPal email, so I can just send the payment directly to you that way? I just want to make sure you get paid for the Servo Elimator item, so you can ship one to me right away.

Thank you
    Thanks bro its same my email [email protected]

Thanks bro its same my email [email protected]
    I just sent the payment to you Bro.

Thanks for the assist on this one. I really appreciate it.
    Last edited by JUDAH-9; 01-05-2015 at 10:24 PM.

Very Active Member DrDing.Muscle's Avatar

So will this work with aftermarket exhaust also to make sure you get no lights or is this just for use with the stock exhaust to remove the servo? Thinking I should pick one up but I want to change my exhaust out soon.
    2012 Limited Edition M109R -- Corbin Seats and backrest -- Debaffled stock exhaust -- Yana Shiki 2" Risers -- Debeavered -- A&R 6k HID -- Stebel horn -- XTRE -- ISO Grips -- Scythe Mirrors

M109R Service Manual and other M109R Documents -

Quote Originally Posted by DrDing.Muscle View Post
    So will this work with aftermarket exhaust also to make sure you get no lights or is this just for use with the stock exhaust to remove the servo? Thinking I should pick one up but I want to change my exhaust out soon.
    see post #8, it works with both

Just curious if this one is any different than the other ESE's on the market? Like Healtech for example.

Will this get in the way of another device that has TRE functionality? I have a GiPro installed with TRE, but I also have my F1 light on because of an aftermarket exhaust. If I install this, will both the GiPro and Revo try to mess with the injectors?

Quote Originally Posted by Superbuddy View Post
    Will this get in the way of another device that has TRE functionality? I have a GiPro installed with TRE, but I also have my F1 light on because of an aftermarket exhaust. If I install this, will both the GiPro and Revo try to mess with the injectors?
    TRE is just holding gear sensor in 4th gear, it would not affect FI system.

Hello Rainey. I just wanted to know if you shipped out the Servo Eliminator to me yet? I was hoping to have received it, but it hasn't shown up yet.

Thank you Bro.

TRE is just holding gear sensor in 4th gear, it would not affect FI system.
    Hmm, okay. Thanks for the info

How much of this junk can I remove with this "gadjet"

I have the original headers and slipons from Thunderbike.

KEEP RIDING HARD

Quote Originally Posted by snickaren View Post
    How much of this junk can I remove with this "gadjet"

I have the original headers and slipons from Thunderbike.

Everyting but the pipe itself. You can remove the two cables and the spring loaded valve along with the black box.
    The servo buddy plugs into the connectors that the black box once pluged into.

Everyting but the pipe itself. You can remove the two cables and the spring loaded valve along with the black box.
    The servo buddy plugs into the connectors that the black box once pluged into.
    Sweet MrT67 TNX. Then I can remove that ugly humungus enormus mounting brace aswell

KEEP RIDING HARD

Yep, I pulled the entire exhaust, servo, and bracket off my bike as one unit when I installed my swepts and ESE.

Sweet MrT67 TNX. Then I can remove that ugly humungus enormus mounting brace aswell
    If you are keeping the stock exhaust you will still need the mounting bracket. You can shorten the bracket if you have scorpion tips or something similar.

If you are keeping the stock exhaust you will still need the mounting bracket. You can shorten the bracket if you have scorpion tips or something similar.
    I'v got a slipon system from Thunderbike http://shop.thunderbike.de/en/Thunde...omp-M1800.html so the original headers stays on. My plan was to make my own mounting bracket for the rear but now I guess I have to make one for the front as well. Made my own on my last M109 that had the HK Velocity Pro system. I don't like the way that the original bracket shows under the exhaust if you know what I mean.

KEEP RIDING HARD

That is what I need for my project bike, as I would be using oem Headers only, and removing every thing just before the sevro merge pipe.

I would be using a after market market exhaust.

Hoepfully no problems by doing this
    07' M109R bought complete salvaged bike with 1855 miles on bike and a 99' Miata front suspension, brakes, rack & pinion steering, swaybar.
    This is a Reverse Trike project build.

I orderd the REVO M109R/M1800R Exhaust Servo (FI) eliminator and it's on it's way :-)

I guess the tricky part is to make sure that the valve is in the "open position" before you remove the servo motor

Found this video from Rainey http://youtu.be/twjcLnS9DKA seem's that you have to really quick to turn the ignition of before the valve goes back to it's starting position... Or am I just not getting the picture
    Last edited by snickaren; 02-07-2015 at 03:21 PM.

KEEP RIDING HARD

I orderd the REVO M109R/M1800R Exhaust Servo (FI) eliminator and it's on it's way :-)

I guess the tricky part is to make sure that the valve is in the "open position" before you remove the servo motor

Found this video from Rainey http://youtu.be/twjcLnS9DKA seem's that you have to really quick to turn the ignition of before the valve goes back to it's starting position... Or am I just not getting the picture
    Mine didn't have any directions included to do that method, I just unplugged the stock exhaust and servo, bolted on my new pipe and plugged in his sensor. If it needed to be done otherwise it should have said such.

The other eliminators don't have you doing that videos method either.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy's06 View Post
    Mine didn't have any directions included to do that method, I just unplugged the stock exhaust and servo, bolted on my new pipe and plugged in his sensor. If it needed to be done otherwise it should have said such.

The other eliminators don't have you doing that videos method either.
    That would be correct. Once you remove the servo and cables that other piece is spring loaded to stay in the open position. No need to do anything other than what you already did