In Memory of Bobby Vasquez

Thread: In Memory of Bobby Vasquez

Default In Memory of Bobby Vasquez

A day of mourning on Sept 21, 2013 a good man my club brother and friend Bobby Vasquez had a fatal motorcycle accident. While on his way to our club president Arthur Hardy's house for a Memorial of his sons 1st year of passing. He was involved in a accident only a few minutes away from our presidents house. While riding for no apparent reason fell off his 9 hit his head and hemorrhaged at the seen. Bobby was a well respected member and officer of the PhatBoyz Motorcycle Club, he respected the colors and was loved by many. He will be missed....

Saints of God, come to his aid! Come to meet him, angels of the Lord! May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself; may angels lead you to him. Give him eternal rest, O Lord, and may Your light shine upon him forever. We commend our brother to you, Lord. Now that he has passed from this life, may he live on in Your presence. In Your mercy and love, forgive whatever sins he may have committed through human weakness. We ask this through Christ our Lord.
    Amen.

Look after us Bobby, ride safe in heaven and as always....Shinny side up my brother.

Andy

P.S. Never got to take a photo with him, most of the time I was the one taking the photos.
    Last edited by some 9; 01-04-2015 at 11:28 AM.
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

great tribute Andy,
    Awesome board. this was needed
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

LAND OF THE LONG WHITE SMOKE CLOUD,.NEW ZEALAND

Fantastic Tribute Andy, You did him proud. Hes looking over us all and laughing cos in heaven , Gas is free, clutches are strong and life is full of Peace.

R.I.P Mr Vasquez,

Your Brothers at Phat, and in fact, all riders, thank you for helping us understand just how short life really can be, and for that, we will make the most of every day.

Keep us safe, and those that you know, will forever remember you.

And Andy, My mate died, I had no shots of us together....so my mate Photoshoped us together, whilst at the same venue, and i keep that photo close always. They say,photos or it didnt happen, it didnt happen but i got the photo anyway. Mark.

Default PHATBOYZ PRO

BOBBY WE MISS YOU SIR RIP
    NY PHATBOYZ ---PRESIDENT---
    THE BEAST

Default phatboyz forever

Wish you were here. S.I.P
    NY PHATBOYZ ---PRESIDENT---
    THE BEAST

still thinking about you bro
    Mods:New Motor Upgrade/Genesis Rims Mez 280/160 Tires/ 300 Swing Arm/Cobra Swepts/Chrome Spike Filters/Yani Shiki 2" Riser/All Braided Cables/Chromed Entire Handle Bars/Kuryakyn Iso Grips-Iso Boss/S9 Led Kit/Raw Design Led Front/Rear Signals/Corbin Seat/Air Ride/Low And Mean Busa Kit-Front Fender/Gothic Side License Plate/HID Head Light/Heal Tech TRE/Chrome Calipers/Cycle House Down Under Kit.

Today marks 2 years since Bobby left us R.I.P. Bobby

Very Active Member wiskeythrottle505's Avatar

RIP....

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Rest In Peace Bobby, Kia Kaha (Be Strong) Jesse and Much Love to all who got to Ride and Laugh With Him .

Rip it up Bobby..... Taken Far too early.

Skid and Helen..

TTT, Always TTT

RIP.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Air Ride, Irate Grill, LED turn signals,Trick True Fire paint with Dragons,Over 500 LEDS,TI Peg feelers, Freedom exhaust. Coastal Moto Chrome rim 10" 300 Avon, SUMO-X 26"Rim tire /Dam Guy's Custom Fender, Modded Swing arm, SUMO-X 9 Degree Triple trees.

Happy birthday Fallen Brother. RIP

Happy Birthday Bro, King for a day. I never met you but im sure you were a great Brother to many, and a Family man beyond question. Kia Kaha to your Family and Friends, May you rest in Peace but rip it up as well.

Skid and Helen.

Rest in Peace for Tomorrow. Thoughts go out to your Loved ones.

Today marks 3 years since Bobby left us R.I.P. Bobby

Happy birthday in heaven fallen brother, continue to RIP bro.

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Default In Memory of Bobby Vasquez

Sentiments go out to all who know you, I can feel you are missed. God is a Lucky and must have special plans for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

Let’s keep Bobby’s memory alive, never new you but it seems as though you was enjoying your life to the fullest. You certainly had a bad ass Nine. I am sure that wherever you are, you have an even nastier Nine. RIP Bobby!

Thumbs up R.I.P

God Bless you in every where you want.. regards from rider the other country.. respect for you