M109 Rider Forums banner

In Memory of Bobby Vasquez

14K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  some 9 
#1 · (Edited)
A day of mourning on Sept 21, 2013 a good man my club brother and friend Bobby Vasquez had a fatal motorcycle accident. While on his way to our club president Arthur Hardy's house for a Memorial of his sons 1st year of passing. He was involved in a accident only a few minutes away from our presidents house. While riding for no apparent reason fell off his 9 hit his head and hemorrhaged at the seen. Bobby was a well respected member and officer of the PhatBoyz Motorcycle Club, he respected the colors and was loved by many. He will be missed....

Saints of God, come to his aid! Come to meet him, angels of the Lord! May Christ, Who called you, take you to Himself; may angels lead you to him. Give him eternal rest, O Lord, and may Your light shine upon him forever. We commend our brother to you, Lord. Now that he has passed from this life, may he live on in Your presence. In Your mercy and love, forgive whatever sins he may have committed through human weakness. We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Look after us Bobby, ride safe in heaven and as always....Shinny side up my brother.

Andy

P.S. Never got to take a photo with him, most of the time I was the one taking the photos.

See less See more
#4 ·
Fantastic Tribute Andy:bigthumbsup:, You did him proud. Hes looking over us all and laughing ;) cos in heaven , Gas is free, clutches are strong and life is full of Peace:agree:.

R.I.P Mr Vasquez,

Your Brothers at Phat, and in fact, all riders, thank you for helping us understand just how short life really can be, and for that, we will make the most of every day.

Keep us safe, and those that you know, will forever remember you.

And Andy, My mate died, I had no shots of us together....so my mate Photoshoped us together, whilst at the same venue, and i keep that photo close always. They say,photos or it didnt happen, it didnt happen but i got the photo anyway. Mark.

#8 ·
still thinking about you bro

#9 ·
Today marks 2 years since Bobby left us R.I.P. Bobby

#13 ·
RIP.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

#14 ·
Happy birthday Fallen Brother. RIP

#17 ·
Today marks 3 years since Bobby left us R.I.P. Bobby

#18 ·
Happy birthday in heaven fallen brother, continue to RIP bro.

#22 · (Edited)
Happy birthday bro.
Facial expression Plant Organism Font Adaptation

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.