Open carry coming to TX weeeeeeeeee

Thread: Open carry coming to TX weeeeeeeeee

Banned

Default Open carry coming to TX weeeeeeeeee

Several proposed new gun laws await the new Texas legislature when it opens next month, including one to allow open carrying of handguns in public and another providing a sales tax holiday for firearms purchases.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...hts/ar-BBgNChg

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Finally Texas is starting to catch up. Good thing I don't carry a gun in Texas.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    Finally Texas is starting to catch up. Good thing I don't carry a gun in Texas.
    Shouldn't that be" DIDN'T" Dave LOL,.......... I know you go visit family there........

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Shouldn't that be" DIDN'T" Dave LOL,.......... I know you go visit family there........
    Guns are bad, they kill people all by themselves. Only the police should have guns because they need them to kill people that don't have guns.

Banned

Guns are bad, they kill people all by themselves. Only the police should have guns because they need them to kill people that don't have guns.
    LOL NO CHIT, or it could have to do with this chit.

Elderly Texas Man Gets Tased During Arrest Over Expired Inspection Sticker

[link to www.victoriaadvocate.com (secure)]

A Victoria police officer is under investigation after a 76-year-old man accused him of using excessive force during a traffic stop.

The officer, Nathanial Robinson, 23, was placed on administrative duty Friday pending the outcome of an internal investigation into whether he violated the use of force policy when he tased Victoria resident Pete Vasquez, said Chief J.J. Craig. The officer was hired after graduating from the police academy two years ago.

The incident happened Thursday after Robinson saw an expired inspection sticker on the car Vasquez was driving back to Adam's Auto Mart, 2801 N. Laurent St., where he helps with mechanical work.

Vasquez got out of the car, which is owned by the car lot, attempting to get the manager. He pointed out to the officer the dealer tags on the back of the car, which would make it exempt from having an inspection.

Police dashboard camera video shows Robinson arresting Vasquez for the expired sticker.

When the officer first grabbed Vasquez's arm, the older man pulled it away. Robinson then pushed Vasquez down on the hood of the police cruiser. The two fell out of the camera's video frame, but police said the officer used the Taser on Vasquez twice while he was on the ground.

"He just acted like a pit bull, and that was it," Vasquez said. "For a while, I thought he was going to pull his gun and shoot me."

Imagine what the cop would have done to someone with Nebraska plates on his car.

Banned

Imagine what the cop would have done to someone with Nebraska plates on his car.
    Tbag better be on his best behavior OH WAIT, where da hell does he live

Banned

Default Who’s Winning the Battle Over Gun Rights?

By: PatriotRising
    Tags:

CONSUMER RIGHTS / PRODUCT REPORTS
    CURRENT EVENTS
    POLITICS/ELECTIONS/CORRUPTION
    PROTESTS/REVOLUTION
    RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS

Despite the millions spent by anti-gun advocates to promote gun control, more and more Americans are now embracing their gun rights.

Read more: whatreallyhappened.com http://whatreallyhappened.com/#ixzz3M8pU1d7K

Very Active Member SouthernFattie's Avatar

Im okay with concealed carry, but Im not buying a tiny gun to hide it.
    I'll open carry IF and WHEN i step into a questionable area.
    Otherwise I dont want ppl to get spooked.

Default Open carry coming to TX weeeeeeeeee

I believe it is a persons right to carry a firearm in whatever manner they deem convenient and safe. I have never liked the fact that some areas (TX) REQUIRE concealed carry if you are going to carry a firearm.

AZ now refers to their law as a "convenient carry" law. You can carry your firearm in any manner convenient to you, no permit required. I do not believe in advertising. I carry concealed, and I carry whenever I leave my house. My wife has even gotten in the habit of telling me if I am patterning on the outside of my shirt before we walk out the door, so I can either rearrange my holster or change my shirt. She even buys me shirts one size too big for concealment purposes.

Nemo can probably provide more statistics on this than I can, but it has been proven time and again, that when a community begins carrying firearms either openly or concealed, and it is a large percentage of that populace that carries, personal crime statistics drop. Once the bad guys realize everybody has a gun, the murders, rapes, robberies, and assaults with weapons virtually stop. The fact is, bad guys don't like a fair fight. I leave you with two quotes:

"An armed society is a polite society."

"God made all men. Samuel Colt made them equal."
    ----------------------------------
    Taz
    ----------------------------------
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M109R