HOLY CRAP boys,,,,,,,
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: HOLY CRAP boys,,,,,,,

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default HOLY CRAP boys,,,,,,,

    Just saw you got 5' of snow today and 4' more for tomorrow.........DAYYYYYYYUM





    Last edited by Nemo; 11-19-2014 at 09:04 PM.

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    One way to ease the traffic congestion ... Lots of snow the last couple days...Buffalo got walloped
    Stav

  4. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default Guy just posted this on another forum

    Woo






  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member bwl60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    High Rolls Mountain Park, New Mexico
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Woo

    Hope they have winter riding gear.......

    98% of all Harleys solld are still on the road...the other 2% made it back home

  7. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwl60 View Post
    Hope they have winter riding gear.......
    Their gonna need more than riding gear LOL. Wonder what a 9 would look like wit a snow plow on front, and chains on the rear??




  8. #6
    Very Active Member bwl60's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    High Rolls Mountain Park, New Mexico
    Posts
    1,225

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley snow plow.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	225418 So you don't mess up your 9!

    98% of all Harleys solld are still on the road...the other 2% made it back home

  9. #7
    Very Active Member MADDMOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MT VERNON, NY ( More than likely im on the bike, i could be anywhere )
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    Yeah that was all upstate, im going riding sunday as long as its not down here
    You only live once so , dont talk about it, be about it !

  10. #8
    Very Active Member geofftl1000r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    UK, London
    Posts
    921

    Default

    Our daughter is on her first trip to NY this week. She arrived on the 18th along with the snow it seems.

  11. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwl60 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley snow plow.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	225418 So you don't mess up your 9!
    I like it LOL




  12. #10
    Very Active Member Tazdvl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bwl60 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Harley snow plow.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	18.8 KB 
ID:	225418 So you don't mess up your 9!
    Typical Hardley...modded with useless parts and only ridden 3 times a year.
    ----------------------------------
    Taz
    ----------------------------------
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

  13. #11
    Very Active Member Tazdvl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,390

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Woo

    Nemo, I think he needs to go potty. Are you gonna let him out? I don't think he can hold it until the spring thaw!!! Hahaha!
    ----------------------------------
    Taz
    ----------------------------------
    2012 Suzuki Boulevard M109R

  14. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdvl View Post
    Typical Hardley...modded with useless parts and only ridden 3 times a year.
    Yes and yes LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazdvl View Post
    Nemo, I think he needs to go potty. Are you gonna let him out? I don't think he can hold it until the spring thaw!!! Hahaha!
    That doggie may have to use the rug .




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->