Think we have honest people here - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Think we have honest people here

Quote Originally Posted by sidVZR View Post
    NSRiar How can you not know his forum name if you got a reply from him?
    I got a text from him. But ill have to check message . Apparently this idiot has done similar stuff to WJDuke too.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Hey Thanks Sid here you go never though of it before.

JPFULLTHROTTLE.

Didnt think.he was a scam artist till now.

Really sorry Narendra, that you are having to deal with this scum bag! Keep the faith as I believe there is more good than bad. Just as you said, "pay back is a bitch" and he will find that out one day. Hope you're well and take care of yourself!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

To be fair, I sold to him, not a purchase. It was a set of used Kury swingwing pegs. I came down from $125 to $100, and he went to $99. Wouldn't part with the dollar. When it was over, I wished I hadn't sold to him. This situation is worse.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

I feel bad too N! I still have that backrest sitting here to be shipped to you. I'll get a box and get it out this week. It's only been a month or two I know, but you definitely deserve better from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    I feel bad too N! I still have that backrest sitting here to be shipped to you. I'll get a box and get it out this week. It's only been a month or two I know, but you definitely deserve better from me!
    absolutely no rush Dave infact what you owe me like yesterday is the measurements lol so i can get going. the backrest isnt going anywhere the bike is parked and sitting in garage. but i need to get your stuff going so get off your chair and start measuring .

Quote Originally Posted by NSRiar View Post
    absolutely no rush Dave infact what you owe me like yesterday is the measurements lol so i can get going. the backrest isnt going anywhere the bike is parked and sitting in garage. but i need to get your stuff going so get off your chair and start measuring .
    It's too cold!

It's too cold!
    lol ok get it done soon then

Got your PM and this link has been posted on the Shady Members thread. I hope you get things worked out.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Banned

It's too cold!
    WIENER....................LOL I know you can handle just about anything Dave..........

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    Got your PM and this link has been posted on the Shady Members thread. I hope you get things worked out.
    Thanks Ryan.

I am looking for a windshield as well. Anybody have one?

Quote Originally Posted by sigma1jay View Post
    I am looking for a windshield as well. Anybody have one?
    rammin 03 has a brand new one dark tinted forsale

Pomona, Peoples Republic of Kalifornistan

Unless it's something hard to find for a bike they dont make anymore.. i buy all my ish NEW in the BOX.

It's my hard earned money.... why waste it on a chance someone else will/wont be honest.
    2013 M109R LE
    Bassani Pro Street exhaust, Revo Exhaust servo eliminator, Heal-tech XTRE, PC V, PC AT200,CWI Crashbars,Fuzeblock, National Cycle Vstream (sport), Suzuki Tank Protector, Cobra Sissybar, Cobra Saddlebag Supports, Cobra Luggage Rack, CWI Backrest, Saddleman 3400 sissybar/seat bag, Kuryakyn ISO Wings (Front), YS Verticle Lic Plate Bracket

There are a lot of good honest people on this forum and I have been fortunate to meet and do business with some of them.
    Unfortunately there are always that small number of people who take advantage every chance they get. These are the ones that leave a sour taste in your mouth. For some unknown reason they don't feel that they have to work like the rest of us for their money and have no problem taking food out of the mouths of our families for their own personal gain. These people make me sick and deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law.

That being said.
    I like to think I have not lost my faith in humanity. I do make a point of trying to protect myself as best I can and sniffing out the bad deals but it does happen. When it does I do what I can and then lick my wounds and chalk it up to another life lesson.

N, I'm sorry to hear that you were on the ***** end of the stick on this one. We have spoken multiple times and I feel that I know you well enough to see that you are one of the good ones here. Don't lose faith my friend, but don't let this guy get away with it either. Good luck with paypal.
    07 Pearl M109R: Cobra Swepts, Chrome Derby Cover, PC III USB, Chrome Swing Arm, Debeavered, Poor Mans Chrome Rad , Debadged, Tach Relocation, White Front Reflectors, Smoked Signal and Brake Lights, Front Signals into LED Driving lights, Holley Intakes, Tricky Air Ride, HID Headlight, TRE, 250 Fat Rear Tire, '11 Black Rims, Painted Rotors, Switchblade pegs, Arlen Ness Grips, ISO rear grips, OEM Crash Bars, Chrome kickstand, and more to come....

What a load of Bullshyte. He has 2 jobs and couldn't clean the shield? Seriously that takes 30 seconds. Cloth + Water and a quick few wipes.. that is just seriously low. Whenever I send something to someone, I polish the hell out of it and make sure it looks brand new. Sorry to hear about your experience Narandra but I am sure this will bite him in the ass one day when he needs to deal with other people. Keep your head up brother!
    Previous Bikes: 2001 Honda Shadow VT750, 2005 Suzuki M50, 2005 Yamaha MT-01, 2008 Suzuki M109R LE. 1982 Honda CB900F, 2003 Honda ST1300, 2012 Rocket III Roadster Phantom Black
    Current Bikes: 2007 Yamaha MT-01 & 2016 Yamaha Super Tenere ES

Well if that is true you better put me on the low life scum list. i sold a set of mirrors they i said needed cleaned up and not feeling well and i did not clean up. and the windshield i just sent i just un wraped and snapped a picture and re wraped and boxed it back up. i guess i am in the underiasiable sellers class then. nobody better buy from me . oh i looked at a bracket and deterimined that it was way to small for my black forks ..
    thanks
    moon
    Last edited by moondoggary; 11-04-2014 at 03:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moondoggary View Post
    Well if that is true you better put me on the low life scum list. i sold a set of mirrors they i said needed cleaned up and not feeling well and i did not clean up. and the windshield i just sent i just un wraped and snapped a picture and re wraped and boxed it back up. i guess i am in the underiasiable sellers class then. nobody better buy from me . oh i looked at a bracket and deterimined that it was way to small for my black forks ..
    thanks
    moon
    You have no obligation to clean and do whatever we are saying. The point of this whole thing is COMMUNICATION. If the screen or mirrors you are talking about are in perfect order, but just need a cleaning, then no harm done.. just say "Everything is in great shape, except its a little dirty and needs a wash" at least then you set expectations. What NSriar got was a load of crap.
    Previous Bikes: 2001 Honda Shadow VT750, 2005 Suzuki M50, 2005 Yamaha MT-01, 2008 Suzuki M109R LE. 1982 Honda CB900F, 2003 Honda ST1300, 2012 Rocket III Roadster Phantom Black

Quote Originally Posted by RicoChet View Post
    You have no obligation to clean and do whatever we are saying. The point of this whole thing is COMMUNICATION. If the screen or mirrors you are talking about are in perfect order, but just need a cleaning, then no harm done.. just say "Everything is in great shape, except its a little dirty and needs a wash" at least then you set expectations. What NSriar got was a load of crap.
    as far as i know mirrors wer filthy , i have not cleaned my bike or mirrirs in a year and a half wiped it down a couple timeds since i had a massive heart , attack aneriusm opeeration and blood clots in lungs that just about did me in . if they were filthy oh well i said they were when i sold them and if some 9 dont want them i will be glad to refund 75.00 that i charged for 250. oo mirrors. and the windshield i traded was like brand new in the wrappings so i sell but i never promised a rose garden b. heck my bike is proably dirty too . but ask me if i care. oh mirroror were in tach no cracks breaks light up turn signals worked just filthy.
    i am still alive for awhile anyway.
    Last edited by moondoggary; 11-04-2014 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by moondoggary View Post
    as far as i know mirrors wer filthy , i have not cleaned my bike or mirrirs in a year and a half wiped it down a couple timeds since i had a massive heart , attack aneriusm opeeration and blood clots in lungs that just about did me in . if they were filthy oh well i said they were when i sold them and if some 9 dont want them i will be glad to refund 75.00 that i charged for 250. oo mirrors. and the windshield i traded was like brand new in the wrappings so i sell but i never promised a rose garden b. heck my bike is proably dirty too . but ask me if i care.
    i am still alive for awhile anyway.
    Filthy means nothing, its easy to polish chrome and to wipe down glass... But if its genuinely damaged and you don't care to say it is and just send as is, thats lying about its condition. If I received your mirrors and they were filthy, but you at least said that you didn't bother cleaning them but they were in perfect condition thats not bad... an extra 5 minutes before installing and all can be brand new.

yea i agree i also think that guy ripped off a brother and i tryed to help him out. i hate ripoffs. but i was taking or read it as if you didnot clean you were on a list ,, i was say then you had to put me on the list
    so it was a miss reading and my fault sorry .

thanks for the supprt and Gary you will always rock for me.

Ok so i woke up this morning and saw text from Mr.Jon,

when i started reading the first i am thinking ok well your starting to get it but when I read the choice of words it seems i am getting a huge favour back. Now i have been burnt on Paypal and once before i trusted the seller and closed dispute yeah never got my money back so now after having dealt i wont trust this guy.

Case was being reviewed by Payapl and it was pretty much getting close to end when i logged on Paypal i see i got a full refund of ONE DOLLAR. minus paypal fees and total in my account is 0.63 cents. Seriously at this point i had a smile which was fixed i didnt know if i should dance with joy or cry well along was a note that i was to give a tracking number and ship the shield back to Mr. Jon.

Frankly id like to believe Mr. Jon graciously sent me a $1 for this and that he could have done a mistake of not adding that 35$ along but kinda hard to miss odd figures when refunding and then also writing a note not realizing that its 135$ and not $1 hell it would have been more genuine if he sent me 1.35$

Called Paypal up and even the agent started laughing when i said i was refunded a dollar and after paying fees and receiving 0.63 cents i was suppose to ship shield back (he apologized for laughing though) i am still debating if i should cry or laugh for stupidity of people.

To build trust it takes years but to destroy doesnt take much.

I wish to thank each one of you from bottom of my heart for the well wishes its means a lot finally this chapter is closed for me.

thanks for the supprt and Gary you will always rock for me.

Ok so i woke up this morning and saw text from Mr.Jon,

when i started reading the first i am thinking ok well your starting to get it but when I read the choice of words it seems i am getting a huge favour back. Now i have been burnt on Paypal and once before i trusted the seller and closed dispute yeah never got my money back so now after having dealt i wont trust this guy.

Case was being reviewed by Payapl and it was pretty much getting close to end when i logged on Paypal i see i got a full refund of ONE DOLLAR. minus paypal fees and total in my account is 0.63 cents. Seriously at this point i had a smile which was fixed i didnt know if i should dance with joy or cry well along was a note that i was to give a tracking number and ship the shield back to Mr. Jon.

Frankly id like to believe Mr. Jon graciously sent me a $1 for this and that he could have done a mistake of not adding that 35$ along but kinda hard to miss odd figures when refunding and then also writing a note not realizing that its 135$ and not $1 hell it would have been more genuine if he sent me 1.35$

Called Paypal up and even the agent started laughing when i said i was refunded a dollar and after paying fees and receiving 0.63 cents i was suppose to ship shield back (he apologized for laughing though) i am still debating if i should cry or laugh for stupidity of people.

To build trust it takes years but to destroy doesnt take much.

I wish to thank each one of you from bottom of my heart for the well wishes its means a lot finally this chapter is closed for me.
    I say you keep the shield and when a fellow brothers needs one, offer it to him and just ask for shipping. I look at your misfortune at the time, even though you did get your $$$ back, could help a fellow brother out in the future and still show how the 99% here still lookout for and try and help each other. This way you didnt use it for personal gain or $$$ in your pocket. And the sellers part helped reinforce the family/friend atmosphere here. And just send him a text that says "thank you for the M109 brotherhood donation".

what an absolute Name:  *******.gif
Views: 247
Size:  675 Bytes he is N he is
    Name:  diggin_smilie.gif
Views: 250
Size:  12.4 KB himself in deeper and deeper here on the forum
    very slightly modified

Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    I say you keep the shield and when a fellow brothers needs one, offer it to him and just ask for shipping. I look at your misfortune at the time, even though you did get your $$$ back, could help a fellow brother out in the future and still show how the 99% here still lookout for and try and help each other. This way you didnt use it for personal gain or $$$ in your pocket. And the sellers part helped reinforce the family/friend atmosphere here. And just send him a text that says "thank you for the M109 brotherhood donation".
    Shane i am shipping his shield back to.him this week. I hope he realizes that beibg honest goes long way. Gotta update paypal with tracking. He could redeem himself by being honest down the road.

Shane i am shipping his shield back to.him this week. I hope he realizes that beibg honest goes long way. Gotta update paypal with tracking. He could redeem himself by being honest down the road.
    yes everbody can be forgiven if they just own up to mistakes. one thing that the1% percent will have to learn as long as alot of us are around we as a m109r we have a strong brotherhood here and we will stick together through hell and high water. good and bad times . it would take alot to take us down
    brotherhood

MOON as our old buddy nemo says Bastids!!!
    Last edited by moondoggary; 11-05-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Thats is very good on you N, and speaks for your character. I have been fortunate to not have any issues with members here, but I have learned a while back that as much as we would like for some people to change, they just dont see or comprehend what the issues were in the first place. Glad it all worked out in the end.

One thing I do believe in is Karma and its always around the corner. And those who choose to dance with the devil, will get theirs in the end.

Did you mention his forum name? Hate for someone else to go through this process
    the probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act

Quote Originally Posted by Champ1 View Post
    Did you mention his forum name? Hate for someone else to go through this process
    JPFULLTHROTTLE from NSRiar https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...77#post2832577

It is in the warning, shady members thread.

Also please update me if it gets resolved so I can put that up also.
    Bang for the Buck Mods link CLICK HERE
    Coming to a city near you..

Quote Originally Posted by rynosback View Post
    JPFULLTHROTTLE from NSRiar https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...77#post2832577

It is in the warning, shady members thread.

Also please update me if it gets resolved so I can put that up also.

Hey Ryan,

ill be shipping it back to seller Paypal will refund my money then as soon as it hits his door.

Narendra