Moving to Ruskin FL area.

Thread: Moving to Ruskin FL area.

Default Moving to Ruskin FL area.

I will possibly be relocating to this area sometime early next year. I work for Amazon in KS and they are closing this location early next year. I know there are some of you on here that are around this area and wanted to know what you think is a good location to move to. The Amazon building is located in Ruskin and I would love to find something close by but also safe and affordable. I am looking to rent a nice 3 bdr home while I have my current home here on the market to sell it before I purchase a new one. Anyone out there that can assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
    2006 Debeavered, Side mount tag, Integrated taillight, TRE, LED's, & HID Blue headlight.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Dave, for you input, and trust me I have been on this site several times before now, but mainly what i am looking for is someone in the area that can tell me where to rent and where not to rent if that makes sense?
    2006 Debeavered, Side mount tag, Integrated taillight, TRE, LED's, & HID Blue headlight.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Default Moving to Ruskin, FL

I'm Keith, I live in Riverview, FL. down the street from Ruskin. Ruskin was a Circus/ Carnival town when it first began. Riverview was farm land but it has began to grow. Ruskin/Riverview/Brandon are mostly military people. hit me up anytime if you need indept information. [email protected]

M109R-Limited Edition *** Corbin series 1 Fairing, Vance & Hines Bigshots, V&H Fuel manager, K&N Air filters, Goldwing Mod, Kuryakyn Black grips, Speakers, Foot pegs and Scythe Mirrors, Carbon fiber kit, Tank Bib, Debeavered, Powder coated Blue/White rims, Suzuki Engine Guard. Pair Valve mod, Motor mount mod, Push pin mod, Red Calipers. Steel braided brake lines front and rear, EBC double HH brake pads.

Thanks Keith I'll PM you for sure. Maybe when I get there we can get a ride in.

Welcome to the neighborhood!! Lot's of riders in the area.
    Go Big or Go Home
    '07 RED -
    Cycle House Big Air intakes, Debadged/Debeavered, PC III, Kuy grips and pegs, 50 watt driving lights, 260 Metz., sport windshield, chrome wheels, Gen III Knight Rider, Drivers Backrest, Dragon Tail Light, Derby and Side Lic Frame, +2 risers, 5" Cannon.

Moved to the FL chapter vs the general board.

Default Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by jcolbert66 View Post
    I will possibly be relocating to this area sometime early next year. I work for Amazon in KS and they are closing this location early next year. I know there are some of you on here that are around this area and wanted to know what you think is a good location to move to. The Amazon building is located in Ruskin and I would love to find something close by but also safe and affordable. I am looking to rent a nice 3 bdr home while I have my current home here on the market to sell it before I purchase a new one. Anyone out there that can assist me I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance for your advice.
    Welcome to the area. I stared a Facebook page for people in the Tampa Bay area. If you are on Facebook would be cool for you to join the group. I live just north of Ruskin in Riverview. Good luck on the move.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510799109191547/

You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!

Well I found a home in Riverview Fl and will be moving there the first of next month. I appreciate everone's feedback on this discussion and look forward to meeting up with you guys for a ride. Thanks again.

Plant City is having there last bike event on Feb 7th. there should be a few 9's there. They were running this bike event every month but decided to do it twice a year.

I'm located in Riverview, FL also. I moved here Jan. 2014. Hit me up sometime and we can go ride.

New M109 owner. I live in Riverview as well. Summerfield to be exact.

Quote Originally Posted by DogBoneM109 View Post
    New M109 owner. I live in Riverview as well. Summerfield to be exact.
    I'm right off of Falkenburg in the Harvest Glen subdivision.

Awesome. Let's ride! I sent you a PM.

Mods: Revo Cannon, LA Choppers XXX Big Air, Power Commander FC, Scorp ECU Flash.
    I haz all da BRAAPS!