Thunderburg anyone?

Thread: Thunderburg anyone?

Very Active Member

Default Thunderburg anyone?

I know I'm probably wasting my time (cuz people never seem to be interested), but the last Thunderburg of the summer will be tomorrow from 4-10...hope to see some other 9ers there (besides just me)...

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by grampi View Post
    I know I'm probably wasting my time (cuz people never seem to be interested), but the last Thunderburg of the summer will be tomorrow from 4-10...hope to see some other 9ers there (besides just me)...
    Hmmm well I'll just say it because I know the type of person you truly are and I know you don't mean to be but, all you need to do is read the your fist sentence to understand why people avoid you at times. Just a little negative. Maybe instead of that post up all the fun and excitement that is associated with Thunderburg and next time post up early and often. ....

http://www.thunderburg.com/what-is-t...amisburg-ohio/

Looks like fun!

Sent from my portable microwave emitter
    A man would be more interested in a womans mind if it bounced gently as she walked.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman7 View Post
    Hmmm well I'll just say it because I know the type of person you truly are and I know you don't mean to be but, all you need to do is read the your fist sentence to understand why people avoid you at times. Just a little negative. Maybe instead of that post up all the fun and excitement that is associated with Thunderburg and next time post up early and often. ....
    Well, for 3 years now I've ben posting threads about Thunderburg...few people respond to the posts, and when I'm there I'm usually the only 9er who shows up, so if I sound negative, there's good reason for it. It's frustrating knowing there are several 9 owners who live in the area and they never show up at these things...
    Last edited by grampi; 09-28-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by avago View Post
    http://www.thunderburg.com/what-is-t...amisburg-ohio/

Looks like fun!

Sent from my portable microwave emitter
    It is! That's why I cant figure out why we can't get any 9er participation....

Quote Originally Posted by grampi View Post
    Well, for 3 years now I've ben posting threads about Thunderburg...few people respond to the posts, and when I'm there I'm usually the only 9er who shows up, so if I sound negative, there's good reason for it. It's frustrating knowing there are several 9 owners who live in the area and they never show up at these things...
    I understand your frustration but truthful there is no need for the negativity people are busy and have lives and aren't on the forum that often anymore. Start posting earlier then just a few days before the event. Take pictures and post them. And do it often also make use of the forums event section. Just some suggestions to help you out my friend.