Lucky06

Thread: Lucky06

Default Lucky06

Any of you fellas in GA know how to get a hold of Lucky06? I sent him a PM just wanted to chat with him I was going to try and friend him on Facebook but, thought it would be weird to have some random dude from Illinois sending him a friend request.....although that's pretty much what Facebook is about anyway if one of you could please get in touch with him and let him know that I would like to chat with him about something that would be awesome

Thanks in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wildman7 View Post
    Any of you fellas in GA know how to get a hold of Lucky06? I sent him a PM just wanted to chat with him I was going to try and friend him on Facebook but, thought it would be weird to have some random dude from Illinois sending him a friend request.....although that's pretty much what Facebook is about anyway if one of you could please get in touch with him and let him know that I would like to chat with him about something that would be awesome

Thanks in advance
    I just sent him a text and told him to check the forums. If his number is the same, hopefully he will contact you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blacklightning View Post
    I just sent him a text and told him to check the forums. If his number is the same, hopefully he will contact you soon.
    Thanks bro