TEXAS Baton pass.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 39

Thread: TEXAS Baton pass.

  1. #1
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,232

    Default TEXAS Baton pass.

    Posted here too

    Okay so who wants to be part of the baton and flag passing? I was contacted and told that it is headed our way. This is a chance to be a part of our little piece of history here guys and to me it's pretty cool.
    It's headed down from Florida and the plan right now is for it to arrive September 26-28 at the Prowl IV Meet
    Now if you can't make the ride for the entire weekend, try and make it down for the baton and some good tailgating time with the forum family either Friday or Saturday evening. Now if by chance you cannot make that weekend, the baton will be in Texas for a bit before it hits it's next destination. All you Houston, Dallas and maybe Louisiana guys should try and make it since it's next to y'all.


    Let's try and get this signed by all of us proud TEXANS before it leaves us. This does not apply to NEMO. Lol, he's already signed it.

    Im going to do my best to make the Prowl Ride.
    David

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    Posted here too

    Okay so who wants to be part of the baton and flag passing? I was contacted and told that it is headed our way. This is a chance to be a part of our little piece of history here guys and to me it's pretty cool.
    It's headed down from Florida and the plan right now is for it to arrive September 26-28 at the Prowl IV Meet
    Now if you can't make the ride for the entire weekend, try and make it down for the baton and some good tailgating time with the forum family either Friday or Saturday evening. Now if by chance you cannot make that weekend, the baton will be in Texas for a bit before it hits it's next destination. All you Houston, Dallas and maybe Louisiana guys should try and make it since it's next to y'all.


    Let's try and get this signed by all of us proud TEXANS before it leaves us. This does not apply to NEMO. Lol, he's already signed it.

    Im going to do my best to make the Prowl Ride.
    David
    Thats bullchit Dave. I will be the first to ride and sign it twice. Hows that for history LOL




  4. #3
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Thats bullchit Dave. I will be the first to ride and sign it twice. Hows that for history LOL
    Not if I get a couple days off in a row! Don't fall asleep, my bike is idling full of gas as I type!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    Not if I get a couple days off in a row! Don't fall asleep, my bike is idling full of gas as I type!
    That would be cool Dave if you made it the the pines ride and baton Pass.After all this is YOUR deaL ANYWAY................I wont go to sleep till I see ya.....




  7. #5
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Thats bullchit Dave. I will be the first to ride and sign it twice. Hows that for history LOL

    Maybe Wiggles should sign it the second go round
    Stav

  8. #6
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Maybe Wiggles should sign it the second go round
    Hardly possible, he keeps Wiggles chained up at home.

  9. #7
    Member ghansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    17

    Default whats this?

    sorry forasking something that may well be known, im new to this forum...so to the point, what is this? where is it com ing in, and where is it going? sounds interesting!

  10. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Maybe Wiggles should sign it the second go round
    Sounds great Stav,,,,,,,,,,,,,I will let him know, when he gets back from fishing LOL. He loved da boat....

    This is where I kept my boats. Click on the smug cam, and you can drive the camera around and see what you want....I miss this place ,gated marina 1/8 mile from my house. paradise.

    http://smuggler.com/



    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    Hardly possible, he keeps Wiggles chained up at home.
    Hardly. No chains meet my boys neck, maybe a boot on the butt though LOL



    Last edited by Nemo; 08-13-2014 at 09:34 PM.

  11. #9
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Thats bullchit Dave. I will be the first to ride and sign it twice. Hows that for history LOL
    Oooh, I could be second!

  12. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Oooh, I could be second!
    LOL Shane. Tell uncle sam you need another vaca and come over AGAIn, for the pines ride. What a grand time that would be with you , Dave and the crew from here doing this......




  13. #11
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Oooh, I could be second!
    I will intercept before you get it again!

  14. #12
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghansen View Post
    sorry forasking something that may well be known, im new to this forum...so to the point, what is this? where is it com ing in, and where is it going? sounds interesting!
    Get reading now, it will be in Texas before long!

    https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=163271

  15. #13
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default What I miss ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    I will intercept before you get it again!

    Whats this ? bob Barker in Texas...let the games begin
    Stav

  16. #14
    Member ghansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Thanks Luvs, so where is it now? is there a eta for it to be in texas?
    last post are the guys from florida i believe.

  17. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghansen View Post
    Thanks Luvs, so where is it now? is there a eta for it to be in texas?
    last post are the guys from florida i believe.
    Re read the first post here by Dre,,,,,,,,,,,,




  18. #16
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Re read the first post here by Dre,,,,,,,,,,,,
    You going to Henderson?

  19. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default Henderson is 30 miles dave

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    You going to Henderson?
    I can do that asleep LOL. I found backroads to there a couple fridays ago......


    Harry and Tonto is on right now, LOL Never saw this movie before. Pretty good...



    Last edited by Nemo; 08-13-2014 at 10:08 PM.

  20. #18
    Very Active Member Luvs2Play's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    5,243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    I can do that asleep LOL. I found backroads to there a couple fridays ago......
    I'm going to check my schedule and see what I have going on. I won't be able to spend the whole weekend though. I will probably get run out with my bike anyway.

  21. #19
    Member ghansen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Re read the first post here by Dre,,,,,,,,,,,,
    soory forgot i read that after 72 pages of the original lol

  22. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvs2Play View Post
    I'm going to check my schedule and see what I have going on. I won't be able to spend the whole weekend though. I will probably get run out with my bike anyway.
    WOW Dave, that would be cool. And you aint getting run out of anywhere. A couple here ride victorys now....... You was doing an ironbutt ride anyway, weren't ya??

    I will ride up to the Okie border and ride down with ya...........




  23. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghansen View Post
    soory forgot i read that after 72 pages of the original lol
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO Yes a lot of reading. Hope to see yas..............




  24. #22
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    LOL Shane. Tell uncle sam you need another vaca and come over AGAIn, for the pines ride. What a grand time that would be with you , Dave and the crew from here doing this......
    I have to save up all my leave fore the retirement in a year so I can take it on the back end. Thats a bit far for a weekend trip. You should make it to Kerrville next year.

  25. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    I have to save up all my leave fore the retirement in a year so I can take it on the back end. Thats a bit far for a weekend trip. You should make it to Kerrville next year.
    shoulda coulda woulda LOL. My loss Shane. Retirement watts dat




  26. #24
    Very Active Member dre319's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    3,232

    Default

    lol Okay so that's two that have already signed this, Shane and Nimrod, I mean Nemo. It is in Florida and will be there in Henderson the first night of the Prowl ride. When that weekend is up, I will bring it with me back to San Antonio for others to sign it that may not be able to make it to Henderson. Shortly after, I will make plans to hand it off once again for it's next journey to wherever it needs to go. GHANSEN, try and make this ride. September 26-28. Check out the Texas forum here....https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=217466

  27. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dre319 View Post
    lol Okay so that's two that have already signed this, Shane and Nimrod, I mean Nemo. It is in Florida and will be there in Henderson the first night of the Prowl ride. When that weekend is up, I will bring it with me back to San Antonio for others to sign it that may not be able to make it to Henderson. Shortly after, I will make plans to hand it off once again for it's next journey to wherever it needs to go. GHANSEN, try and make this ride. September 26-28. Check out the Texas forum here....https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=217466
    No respect chezzzzzzzzzzzzz,




  28. #26
    Very Active Member Jumprope83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Johnson City, TX
    Posts
    337

    Default Count me in!

    I'm planning on making it!

  29. #27
    Very Active Member BIG MIKE 109R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    1,554

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Thats bullchit Dave. I will be the first to ride and sign it twice. Hows that for history LOL
    No Rick, I was the first to ride twice. I met Dr.Ding in Virginia and L_grider in South Carolina. I was in Florida the weekend Captnpirate met in Kissimmee at O-Town. We gave my mom a surprise 80th birthday party so I left my 9 in Carolina. I was going to go 9 less but changed my mind.

    JESUS IS LORD! 2008 Candy Max Orange Debeavered, Yana Shiki 2" bones, Grasshopper backrest, V&H Big Shots, Dunlop Elite-3 250 rear, Dunlop D251 150 front, LED brake lights, micro brite rear turn signals, Arlen Ness billet chrome grips, smoothie rear fender, ATRE, Wolo horn, Scorp motor mounts, Gel seat, Chrome M109R derby cover, A&R 6K HID.
    I fly low, those who fly low, fly long! BIG MIKE

  30. #28
    Very Active Member M109Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Forney, TX
    Posts
    6,778

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG MIKE 109R View Post
    No Rick, I was the first to ride twice. I met Dr.Ding in Virginia and L_grider in South Carolina. I was in Florida the weekend Captnpirate met in Kissimmee at O-Town. We gave my mom a surprise 80th birthday party so I left my 9 in Carolina. I was going to go 9 less but changed my mind.
    Well that just busted Nemo's bubble.........

  31. #29
    Very Active Member Stavros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    King City, Ont
    Posts
    8,258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M109Dreamer View Post
    Well that just busted Nemo's bubble.........

    Stav

  32. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Great NW
    Posts
    15,179

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BIG MIKE 109R View Post
    No Rick, I was the first to ride twice. I met Dr.Ding in Virginia and L_grider in South Carolina. I was in Florida the weekend Captnpirate met in Kissimmee at O-Town. We gave my mom a surprise 80th birthday party so I left my 9 in Carolina. I was going to go 9 less but changed my mind.
    Cool. I will settle for second and Dave third, OR whoever grabs the pen first LOL......OK Dave I got the 25 & 26 off. I can meet you at the okie border Thursday of Friday. Whatever works for you...




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •