Kudos to M109riders.com

Thread: Kudos to M109riders.com

Default Kudos to M109riders.com

I became a member midyear of 2008 WAY BEFORE I ever got my hands on my first M109R. It was a '09 LE and I was completely oblivious as to how to maintain it as I find myself mechanically/technically challenged. I was immediately offered an E service manual and started to learn about my bike. Over the years I performed scheduled maintenance under the supervision/advice of the good guys and gals here on the site saving myself boat loads of cash to spend on mods. I've found the discussions and advise that I've received here to be unsurpassed and second to none. I've since sold my 9 and moved onto other things in my life which give me as much joy and fulfillment as my bike did. Most people would've never come back to a forum after selling their bike but I found myself still attached to the people here, getting to know some of you personally. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not going away any time soon.
    Last edited by tbar; 07-29-2014 at 12:46 AM.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member DEADLYCHEEZE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tbar View Post
    I became a member midyear of 2008 WAY BEFORE I ever got my hands on my first M109R. It was a '09 LE and I was completely oblivious as to how to maintain it as I find myself mechanically/technically challenged. I was immediately offered an E service manual and started to learn about my bike. Over the years I performed scheduled maintenance under the supervision/advice of the good guys and gals here on the site saving myself boat loads of cash to spend on mods. I've found the discussions and advise that I've received here to be unsurpassed and second to none. I've since sold my 9 and moved onto other things in my life which give me as much joy and fulfillment as my bike did. Most people would've never come back to a forum after selling their bike but I found myself still attached to the people here, getting to know some of you personally. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm not going away any time soon.
    Since you're not going away I need another one of your stories! Glad to see you're sticking around.

Default Sorry

Don't have anymore bike stories to tell BUT I DO HAVE a shiz load of others. Let me think on it a little while.

Quote Originally Posted by DEADLYCHEEZE View Post
    Since you're not going away I need another one of your stories! Glad to see you're sticking around.
    "Life's is NOT a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, leaking oil with your engine smoking, shouting GERONIMO!" - Life is tough, it's tougher when you're stupid.- Speeding is ONLY a crime IF you get caught.

"The Devil Inside" TBAR = That Boy Ain't Right