S.E. Ohio Ride

Thread: S.E. Ohio Ride

Default S.E. Ohio Ride

We had a great ride last year so lets do it again.
    http://www.valueaccessories.net/SEOhioRide.htm

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

i will be spending several days before this with the wife on the Blue Ridge Parkway . If i get the chance this year i would like to try to do this ride . a nice rate on the rooms and I know its real nice riding in that area and ive been wanting to go ride the 555 . it j7st may be my excuse if i can make it up there to do it .
    By chance have you ( or anyone else reading this ) spent any time on the 555 ? I would like some feed back on it .
    2008 c109rt . wolo air horn, gman tre, gman bully ,kuryakyn cruiser pegs, tsukayu jumbo strong bags ,tsukayu 6x9 bat wing , LED head light, driver backrest, k&n air filters, m109 tach, and electric cruise control ahhh !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1r View Post
    i will be spending several days before this with the wife on the Blue Ridge Parkway . If i get the chance this year i would like to try to do this ride . a nice rate on the rooms and I know its real nice riding in that area and ive been wanting to go ride the 555 . it j7st may be my excuse if i can make it up there to do it .
    By chance have you ( or anyone else reading this ) spent any time on the 555 ? I would like some feed back on it .
    Very fun ride! I look forward to it every year I return to Ohio...And I have done the Blue Ridge and Dragon many times....