Looking for wide aftermarket front foot pegs.

Thread: Looking for wide aftermarket front foot pegs.

Very Active Member

Default Looking for wide aftermarket front foot pegs.

I don't want floorboards, but I'd like something wider than stock. I would like pegs that have rubber and chrome that will last. Also something that will be a direct fit for the OEM pegs. Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member FlyingCircus's Avatar

You're a tall guy, why not look at these. I have the black ones but will be switching to these. They are 3" forward and very comfortable. Also they move your feet outward much more than stock. When I want to change position I rest my heels on them and completely stretch my legs out

https://dlxprodox.com/product/suzuki-m109r-3-ext-forward-controls-old-school-ch-raptor/

If you just want pegs that do that, I had these before getting the DlxProdox. Swing them out and they move feet forward and out wider

https://www.amazon.ca/Kuryakyn-4466-...76030570&psc=1

When they are folded in they are like a mini floor board. I loved them but I have long legs and wanted something more forward
    Last edited by FlyingCircus; 06-22-2019 at 07:00 PM.

Very Active Member Bering_C_Sparky's Avatar

I put the swing wing pegs that FC linked above on my bike a while back and and I like them.

Much more comfortable than the stock pegs when they are closed up, and you have the option to swing them out for long rides so you can move your feet around a bit.

I am happy with them so far.

BCS

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bering_C_Sparky View Post
    I put the swing wing pegs that FC linked above on my bike a while back and and I like them.

Much more comfortable than the stock pegs when they are closed up, and you have the option to swing them out for long rides so you can move your feet around a bit.

I am happy with them so far.

BCS
    I have them as well. My feet set right at the joints.

OP - Definitely shop around. I posted a link for $160 the other day but you have to buy the correct adapter for $26.

Very Active Member

One of the reasons that I want to change pegs is because of that little lip on the top outside edge of the stock pegs. One time when I stopped, the bike was leaning slightly to the left, as I attempted to move my foot from the left peg it got caught on the lip and delayed the movement from the peg to the ground long enough for the bike to lean over too far for me to hold it up. That happened only once, but it has tried to happen a few times. For some reason I don't have that problem with the right peg and I don't have the problem with my 2006 Nine.

I have very long legs and my knees aren't real good, so I might be having a bit of difficulty automatically lifting my foot off the peg. Time for three wheels? Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by Metalman View Post
    One of the reasons that I want to change pegs is because of that little lip on the top outside edge of the stock pegs. One time when I stopped, the bike was leaning slightly to the left, as I attempted to move my foot from the left peg it got caught on the lip and delayed the movement from the peg to the ground long enough for the bike to lean over too far for me to hold it up. That happened only once, but it has tried to happen a few times. For some reason I don't have that problem with the right peg and I don't have the problem with my 2006 Nine.

I have very long legs and my knees aren't real good, so I might be having a bit of difficulty automatically lifting my foot off the peg. Time for three wheels? Ha ha
    I know you said no floorboards but...smaller then full size...they mount ontop of your existing stock pegs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15612963657682868064789617340668_1561296410592.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	384440  

Here is where my foot typically rests. There is no lip. As far as dragging, they do a little but I don't notice it very often.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190623_094457_HDR_1561297753714.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	33.3 KB 
ID:	384442   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190623_094430_HDR_1561297841058.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	384444