M109 Rider Forums banner

50,000-100,000 miles club, thread,,,,,,,,,,,

34K views 196 replies 41 participants last post by  blacklightning 
#1 · (Edited)
M109R /C109, 50,000-100,000 miles club, thread,,,,,,,,,,,

I think anyone that rides their nine to these miles status, should have their own thread. I am curious how many of us have passed 50,000. I know Josh is way out there and have seen a few others. And please post a pic of your speedo for verification. We have a few skeptics here that dont believe till they see. No names mentioned though, BERNIE... I'm sure we can come up with something special for the first one to 100,000......

EDIT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, This will be on one 9. Its more of a statement that 9's can do 100,000 miles, then a sore ass haha. I hope this is ok with everyone. Kinda my intentions with the thread. I should have thought out the first post a lil better. You can kick my ass if you feel the need LOL

As of today's ride..got in almost 250 miles this weekend.

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm in the 30's so I have a while......

#5 ·
:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

#7 ·
ok well my odo meter crossed 100K
and is now recounting somewhere around 4K or so. youguys got to runa lot more to catch up to me.

SHOW OFFS.:D:D
REALLY Narendra??? woooo you a ridin machine as well..

100,000 kilometers is equivalent to 62100 miles,,,,,,,,,,,,,Now take a pic of your speedo so there is no doubt LOL.......

#10 ·
Well over 50 thousand. I think the 07's heading for 80 thousand. Pic to come. I think both togethef are over 100 thousand. Another 12 thousand on the 06 i traided[ for the 07.

#24 ·
NOW THATS FUNNY N, LMAOOOOOOOO

Nice try pal You're killing me.......:bigthumbsup:

#12 ·
This is a nice idea :bigthumbsup:.

Hope soon to join the privileged club, I'm still in 20sK mile ...

#13 ·
WOW

You'all are SOME ridin' mofo's alright................................

#14 ·
If I could hang on to one bike for a period of time, I would be in this club. I logged in nearly 28k miles on my 06, and now have nearly 30k on my 07. My guess is that I will probably sell the 07 and start over again on a newer model in a few years. I kind of like to switch things up after a while. Good to know that they are still running strong after over 50k miles tho.

#19 ·
Way to represent the Canucks!! For our southern friends that is 56,832 miles.:bigthumbsup:

I am so glad to see these bikes putting up these kinds of miles. Just confirms our choice for a quality ride that happens to look stunning. The problems that some of the 9's have had are pretty minor compared to many of the other rides out there and I'm thankful for that.
Ride on and ride safe

#25 ·
I edited the first post:-[

#37 ·
#38 ·
I don't need no stinking club. I know i'm over 100,000 miles on my nines. Will see what happens when the next guy hits 100,000.

#43 ·
Any other big milers??

I know there's more of us................8)

#45 ·
I'll post here also!! :bigthumbsup: Per a previous reference: 72000 miles equals 115,872 kilometers :joke:!!
Great!!!!!!!!

#50 ·
WOW :bigthumbsup:.

I have just to ask, any major rebuild so far??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.