WHICH GOOD TRE (TIMING RETARDATEUR ELIMINATOR) ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WHICH GOOD TRE (TIMING RETARDATEUR ELIMINATOR) ?

ok i have been one of the one,s who has waited i just ordered the Healtech X-Tre and the Speedohealer. i have the 2011 so when i get it i will let ya all know how it is.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mauritius Angel View Post
    I already installed my air filter hypercharger, a new exhaust, a Cobra Fi 2000. I will now finish with a TRE. Which one are you advising to purchase?
    If you don't' need the gear indicator and it seems other than the Track day model with gear indicator seem to crap out and just looking at the TRE.... it's a no brainer g with the Track day I did and simply put it works as it should and like the rest should have done this from day 1
    07- kuryakyn hypercharger Pro intakes, power commander, ATRE, Hard Krome Sideburner exhaust, Dunlop E3 250/40/18 rear, Chromed factory wheels, Chrome chin mesh rad guard. grips, mirrors, Chrome 1" pull risers, clear D2moto tail with integrated Turn signals, custom LEd strip rear turn and brake lights, vinyl wrapped forks, mini LED front signals, 2" lowering bones by Yana Shiki, Blue LED's

Default TRACKDAY GEAR INDICATOR LED EXTINGUISHED

Hey fellas been a while sine I have posted... For the guys with the TDE gear indicator ATRE set up has your LED in the indicator gone bad. And did you all have it repaired? I could remove it but it leave a void in my tank cover as how Rubzerk posted
    Live the Life you love... Love the Life you Live

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SEMAJ View Post
    Hey fellas been a while sine I have posted... For the guys with the TDE gear indicator ATRE set up has your LED in the indicator gone bad. And did you all have it repaired? I could remove it but it leave a void in my tank cover as how Rubzerk posted
    I have had a TDE Gear Indicator on my 07’ model 9 for over 11 years, and it still works perfectly. I can’t speak to the repairs. If you must remove it, you can either purchase a brand new chrome Speedo Cover from Oneida Suzuki OEM, or try finding one on eBay or through Facebook.