M109 Rider Forums banner

After market turn signals

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  CDM76 
#1 ·
Just bought my m 109 r and am looking for some slick after market turn signal anybody knows a site I can find them

#3 ·
:welcome: to the forum. There are tons of options and even more places to get them from. Check out some of the members bikes and get some ideas.

Oh and we like pics on this site so before you get a straight answer we demand to see the bike.. :beer2:

#4 ·
Welcome and now do your homework.
When I first found this forum I literally looked at every picture on here. It gave me so many idea's of how to make the 9 my own. When you find something you like pm (private msg) that member and they should be able to tell you exactly where, when, and how much they paid for the part. Go on ebay and put in M109R parts and you will have 500 pages to sort though. (good luck with that)

Now get your wallet out and polish up that credit card. It will be worn out by the time you are done.

#6 ·
Ebay ? Mind you thats a little overwhelming. What type/style are you looking for ? Need to narrow it down a lot more if want specific ideas.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.