Tampa Bay Area

Thread: Tampa Bay Area

Default Tampa Bay Area

I would like to see if I can get a bunch of 109 owners together from the Tampa Bay area. A group we can go to events together, make new friends, have someone to call when you want to go for a ride. Or if there is already a group like that I would like to check it out.

I want to go to Quaker Steak and Lube in Clearwater for the bike show tonight but my friends that have bikes already have plans. Anyone wanna go??

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qs&l.JPG 
Views:	141 
Size:	62.3 KB 
ID:	188666

You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

There is a steve j that lives over there i know i bought a part off him he seems like a good person. there are some on here i have seen clearwater area so somebody ought to chime in .

Here I am in New Tampa..However my bike is down getting some work done, I will let you know when I am back up and running.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stevieJ View Post
    Here I am in New Tampa..However my bike is down getting some work done, I will let you know when I am back up and running.
    That sounds great Steve. Found Josh in Z-hills yesterday. Whats goin on with your bike??

Default New To Site From Riverview Fl

What's up everyone. Recently picked up a 2014 m109 B.O.S.S... Traded in a 08 GSXR 750 and now I have no friends. LoL A buddy from work told me about the site so I figured I'd come drop a line. I'm in the Riverview area. Hope to ride with some of ya.

Quote Originally Posted by magicmanbx View Post
    What's up everyone. Recently picked up a 2014 m109 B.O.S.S... Traded in a 08 GSXR 750 and now I have no friends. LoL A buddy from work told me about the site so I figured I'd come drop a line. I'm in the Riverview area. Hope to ride with some of ya.
    I am in Riverview too. Got a couple people i ride with once in a while. One of them has a 9 also and he is also in Riverview.

Quote Originally Posted by magicmanbx View Post

Started a Facebook page for riders in the Tampa Bay Area. See if we can get some folks to ride with.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1510799109191547/

Joined the Facebook page!