M109 Rider Forums banner

cruising CT

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Glocker23 
#1 ·
I took a little ride up the Merritt the other day. Kept riding till my gas light came on...got to route 1 in Milford. Took route 1 winding back down local to Stamford before hitting 95 back towards home. Smooth roads are such a gift.

Any cool places to stop (bars, restaurants, stores) next time I get the wandering itch?

GPS and yelp can only help so much

#2 ·
I took a little ride up the Merritt the other day. Kept riding till my gas light came on...got to route 1 in Milford. Took route 1 winding back down local to Stamford before hitting 95 back towards home. Smooth roads are such a gift.

Any cool places to stop (bars, restaurants, stores) next time I get the wandering itch?

GPS and yelp can only help so much
CT has the best roads in the areas I rode in and I'm counting NH and VT. A good friend lives there and he knows a lot of back roads. Long runs with no lights or stop signs. Pm peregrine...he's not here very much, but you may get a response. On the more eastern side there are a couple of places to eat regular meals for $2 and $3. The roads around Lime Rock are all good. Really can't go wrong anywhere there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.