Local Bike shops/hangouts/rides

Thread: Local Bike shops/hangouts/rides

Default Local Bike shops/hangouts/rides

Where is your local hangout / local bike night etc? I want to hit some different areas this summer. Oh, and where to eat when you're there?

Golgotha Cycles in Lansing has a breakfast ride the 4th saturday of every month. The only bike night I'm aware of here is Hooters on tuesday, but I admit, I have not been there yet.

Anyone near Grand Rapids? Really curious about that area.

Whats' going on Downriver? Detroit/Dearborn area? Traverse City?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Very Active Member Kevin Nyberg's Avatar

Default M22

I have been running the coast roads from Manistee to Leland and you get to travel Michigan 109 to the dune walk in Sleeping Bear Dunes national lakeshore and you will love the scenery and the twisty roads up M22 Just north of Manistee. The Bluebird is the place to eat up in Leland. Also the Boondocks resturant in Glen Arbor. Traverse City in the summer is a bit of a rat race, the town loads up with tourist for all the events they plan thru the summer and the Blue Angels will be up at the National Cherry Festival In Traverse city on July 5 and 6 and have a kick ass time flying acrobatics over Grand Traverse Bay. They are amazing to watch, so the scenery and destination and the roads and lakes are a treat in the northwestern part of the state

Im in the downtown detroit area and there is a bikenite almost everynight of the week 😎😎 Mondays---- the spot bar and grill in Roseville
    Tuesdays---- Depot town in Ypsilanti (lots of good food)
    Wednesdays---- Diamondback saloon in rawsonville
    Thursday--- Downtown royal oak
    Fridays----- gibraltar trade center
    Saturday
    Sunday?

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk