Revo Gen. 5 Knight Rider LED

Thread: Revo Gen. 5 Knight Rider LED

Default Revo Gen. 5 Knight Rider LED

I just received and installed the Revo Gen. 5 Knight Rider Led. It was easy to install but the remote instructions are confusing.

Button D for power switch. Button B for auto run pattern and changing effort. Button C for different pattern,you can choose some kinds circulatory . Button A for slowdown pattern changing effort.

I am interested in the red brake bar and amber directional's when I am riding only. I like the flashing red to solid red when you apply the brakes. I would like to use all the other options when I park the bike for show. The power switch does nothing. I would assume you would shut the Knight Rider lighting power off when you only want the brake and directional option. I hope someone can shed some light on programing the Gen 5. The quality is top and the led's are very bright.

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

There is no amber for turn signals, just red.

Debaffled~Yana Shiki License Plate, Derby, Blade Levers, Anodized Exotic Kickstand~Knight Rider G4~Raw Design Stealth Rear Signals~Raw Designs C.A. Front Turn Signals~HH Taillight Cover~Ferreus Combat Skull Grille~Mean Cycles Chin Spoiler~X-TRE~Gman FI Controller & Stealth Intakes~Rex 3D Mirrors~R.I.S. Diamond Cut Grips~Progressive 465 W\RAP 1" Lower~Cobra Swept~Rick Mayer Custom Seat

not seeing that rick mayer seat in your pictures

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by moondoggary View Post
    not seeing that rick mayer seat in your pictures
    I know. I need to clean the bike and take some new pics and then I can update my sig.

Debaffled~Yana Shiki License Plate, Derby, Blade Levers, Anodized Exotic Kickstand~Knight Rider G4~Raw Design Stealth Rear Signals~Raw Designs C.A. Front Turn Signals~HH Taillight Cover~Ferreus Combat Skull Grille~Mean Cycles Chin Spoiler~X-TRE~Gman FI Controller & Stealth Intakes~Rex 3D Mirrors~R.I.S. Diamond Cut Grips~Progressive 465 W\RAP 1" Lower~Cobra Swept~Rick Mayer Custom Seat

Quote Originally Posted by lcollins View Post
    There is no amber for turn signals, just red.
    I just installed the Gen 5 (on my 2013 LE, btw) and the turns are amber. They looked red, due to the relection on the red paint. Once I got down there and looked straight at the LEDs, I noticed they were, indeed, amber.
    - Done: Debadged, Debeavered, X-TRE, SpeedoHealer, Gorilla 9100 alarm, Stebel horn, Backoff brake hold modulator, Dynabeads, Knight Rider LED, 2" lowering bones. To-do: Raw Design LED Rear Signals, 2" Handlebar Risers, V-stream windshield, K&N Air filter, Cobra PowerPro, Suzuki Engine Guards, Scythe Mirrors, Brakeaway Cruise Control, Kuryakyn Black Iso Grips/Iso Boss, Cycle House Down Under Kit. Wishlist: Revo 6" Cannon.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I just received and installed the Revo Gen. 5 Knight Rider Led. It was easy to install but the remote instructions are confusing.

Button D for power switch. Button B for auto run pattern and changing effort. Button C for different pattern,you can choose some kinds circulatory . Button A for slowdown pattern changing effort.

I am interested in the red brake bar and amber directional's when I am riding only. I like the flashing red to solid red when you apply the brakes. I would like to use all the other options when I park the bike for show. The power switch does nothing. I would assume you would shut the Knight Rider lighting power off when you only want the brake and directional option. I hope someone can shed some light on programing the Gen 5. The quality is top and the led's are very bright.
    You just have to scroll thru the patterns until you get to solid red. That's how I ran mine as my only brake and signals out back. When you hit the signal button the signals will flash yellow from the red pattern you are on. When signal is turned of it goes back to solid red.