M109 Rider Forums banner

POST YOUR PICS FOR MAY BIKE OF THE MONTH HERE!!!!!!

17K views 113 replies 51 participants last post by  ducks517 
#1 ·
Thanks to everyone for the success of the "Bike of the Month" last year. This thread is for everyone to submit their pics for the May Bike of the Month. In case you didn't see it last year the rules are simple. Submit the best pic or pics of your bike. IF YOU SUBMIT A BUNCH OF PICS AND GET SELECTED I WILL PIC THE ONE I LIKE!!! So no complaining if I choose one you don't like! They can be in any location but the better the pic most likely you have a better chance you can make the poll. Only past winners for the current year are not allowed to submit the same bike again. Please only submit your own bike. If you have a bike you like please ask that person to submit the pic of it. I will allow pics to be submitted until close to the end of the month. At that point I will look over the pics with a couple other members to decide which 5 make the poll. The poll will be a separate thread. There will be only the one class in one poll. I will keep voting open for only 7 days this time. Last year it evolved into a making a calendar due to popular demand. So if you win any given month you will need to email me a high res. quality pic that can be used for the calendar. You also agree to allow me to put your bike on the 2015 calendar.

The following prizes may be changed in any given month besides the trophy.

Winners of the Bike of the Month will get the following:
Prizes from Co-sponsors:
Trophy will be provided from Ducks517
http://duckscovers.com/

"
$200.00 off any SwampWorks 2-Piece 300 Swingarm" from Swampworks. You can visit there website by clicking herehttp://www.swampworksinc.com/ The winner will have to cover the $50 shipping cost in the lower 48 statesThis prize WILL NOT be exchanged for anything else. Please don't ask Andy to change the prize.

DLP
http://www.directlineparts.com/store.asp?str=290
Has also stepped up to offer a 10% special code for the winner to use as many times as they want for a few weeks after the win. I am still working on the length of time that the winner will be able to use it. That is yet to be determined for sure, but will be for a few weeks at least.

Coastalmoto http://www.coastalmoto.com/ They already offer discounted pricing to all forum members if you didn't know but they are going to do anadditional $100.00 off of any current sale pricesfor the winner.

Prizes from Members:
Josh aka "Gottattooz" (http://www.m109riders.com/forums/member.php?u=29301) Is offering to polish a part on your bike. You need to supply the part. Part has to be a reasonable size. What part will be determined between the winner and Josh.

Prizes are for the winner only. No trading or giving them away please.

I have contacted others to see if they want to offer items as well. I will post them if I get more.

2014 Winners:
Jan = Duende01

Feb = WBM109R
March = CMHGUY
April = Sirchad

Thanks again to all. Let's have another great year.
Len

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#5 ·
Cheeze I like that white bike. Truck and car are both white. Almost bought a second nine last year that was white. Talked myself out of it at the last minute. Been kicking my arse ever since. White just looks so clean. You know what I mean. Hot bike Brother.

#9 ·
I will vote right now,C Rod

badass bike bro.

#11 ·
Avenged 7 fold,,,,walk Utube it LOL

#44 ·
Probably not a winner but i like this pic and thought I would share.

If anyone is interested it is Burt Munro.... world's fastest Indian.

Sent from my GT-N7100T

#50 ·
Better pics needed!

C-rod, did some really really cool mods, but lost my vote on 3 counts: I don't care for the headlight and the handlebars don't look right to me. But most importantly is the background! Pose that beauty in a calendar worth setting if you want to win. To each his own on the mods, and this bike might win it, but a good setting would go a long way to help it nail down the win.

Sumo, almost the same as above, need some good pics in the right setting and it would have a good chance

Deadly Cheese - Beautiful bike with an really cool setting and good picture. I voted for this bike last month and looks like it will get my vote again this month. Despite all of CRod's mods, I still think this is a better looking bike, and there is no question the setting is heads and shoulders above the others.

For me, these are the only 3 bikes worth voting for so far this month.

Don't hate on me, this just my opinion and you are all entitled to yours. I just want this calendar to look as good as the last one, and that means nice bikes in good settings for awesome pics.

Good Luck to all!

#56 ·
C-rod, did some really really cool mods, but lost my vote on 3 counts: I don't care for the headlight and the handlebars don't look right to me. But most importantly is the background! Pose that beauty in a calendar worth setting if you want to win. To each his own on the mods, and this bike might win it, but a good setting would go a long way to help it nail down the win.

Sumo, almost the same as above, need some good pics in the right setting and it would have a good chance

Deadly Cheese - Beautiful bike with an really cool setting and good picture. I voted for this bike last month and looks like it will get my vote again this month. Despite all of CRod's mods, I still think this is a better looking bike, and there is no question the setting is heads and shoulders above the others.

For me, these are the only 3 bikes worth voting for so far this month.

Don't hate on me, this just my opinion and you are all entitled to yours. I just want this calendar to look as good as the last one, and that means nice bikes in good settings for awesome pics.

Good Luck to all!
I appreciate your input thanks. Some one should have noticed the 2x4 sitting on this MAY bike don't know how that slipped through

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

#51 ·
One More Time

This is the best shot I have of the Dragon.......at least until I go on my summer riding trip in a few weeks.......

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank

While she's not lowered and all that, I think she's a looker!!

#52 ·
Let's see if the little changes can compete

Tire Wheel Plant Fuel tank Vehicle
Cloud Sky Water Wheel Fuel tank
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive lighting

Cobra Swepts, Chrome Derby Cover, Power Commander III, Chrome Swing Arm cover, Debadged, ISO Grips, Mini De-Beaver with LED Bolts, Tach Relocation, Smoked Signal Light Covers with White LED Driving/Signal Lights in Front, White Front Reflectors, Holley Intake Covers, Tricky Air Ride with Dual Chrome Switches, and in the last/latest pic Plasti-Dipped Wheels and Rotors.

I don't think I can compete with any of the guys on here but I do have some wonderful scenery for you guys to look at. :bigthumbsup:

If someone could super-size me I would appreciate it. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

#54 ·
I'll have to go back and recreate it since I painted the wheels a few days later. I wanted to paint them that day but the weather was too nice (for a change) and I had to take advantage.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.