M109 Rider Forums banner

Prowl IV Meet

9K views 104 replies 23 participants last post by  ICEBOX 
#1 · (Edited)
Prowl IV plans have been created and this years ride will be on the last weekend of Sept. the 26th to the 28th.
Home base will be again the Best Western at 1500 US Highway 259 S. Henderson Tx. 75654 (903) 657-9561
Restaurant and bar on site for everyone's convenience.
KSU Saturday 8am. The ride will cover Texas and Louisiana highways and less traveled back roads. Lunch stop will be at the Pioneer Pub or the Cane River Bar and Grill in Natchitoches. Fuel and breaks as follows;
A) Center TX.............................. fuel, break...55 miles, 1.04hrs.
B) Toledo Bend Reservoir............. break, pictures....43 miles..... .55hrs.
C) Florien LA................................ fuel, break.....31 miles..... .41hrs.
D) Natchitoches LA...................... lunch break, fuel.....98 miles..... 1.10hrs.
E) Zwolle LA............................... break...........36 miles.. .50hrs.
F) Center TX............................... fuel, break....60 miles........ 1.08hrs
G) BW Henderson TX.................... party time...... 55 miles....... 1.05hrs.
In an attempt to have chance of good weather I decided to have it the last weekend of Sept.
Hope to see you all...Craig
http://mapq.st/1rBXuwL, There might be a slight addition of a few more twisties thrown in if you don't mind .....

Prowl Call;

Kwivrme
ICEBOX
Carlos Santiago
2011trmn8r
Boog65 and Thea
Chilly Rock +2
Jumprope83
Nemo
Luvs2Play
Octain orange and the "Baton"
ETrider
spiritgt

Attachments

See less See more
#50 · (Edited)
Got the 9 all washed and waxed up today, new sintered brakes, thanks to grimreaper in Nebraska. Man I forgot how good they work, and they are not even seated in yet. 100 miles today . And put on my leather bags today. Gots to have some stoweage for this trip. tire fix kit, air compressor, Things like that LOL Ready to roll...

#60 ·
Blackey/Dave from WA

will be in Dallas tomorrow but he will be coming in the big jet air-oliner with a rental car LOL. He is out promoting his companies wares... Pharmy industry..........Maybe next time Dave.........

#61 ·
Dave is on the road

gonna be a good day..:doorag:

#83 ·
DITTO and thanks for making the 1000 mile trex with the baton Bro. Very nice meeting and riding wit cha:bigthumbsup:

#74 ·
My pics of the ride.....

First off we had a rider overshot a corner and over the edge he went with his 900lb bike sitting on his leg. Man all I could think about was the vid on utube with the harley that overshot a corner. Amazingly, not one scratch on him. His kawai didnt fair to well. We got it up out of the ditch and len took it for a ride to make sure it was safe for him to ride. WTG Len/icebox, you da man,,,, His foot hurt but he drove his bike to the next town for x rays on his foot.

This is where he landed. He mowed the reflector pole down with his right foot.

His passenger faired real well, Didn't say a thing LOL.

on to the ride........

This was Daves and my breakfast this morning. I said DID I ORDER THAT?? lo, left half of it.

This was the sky here this morning before we hit the road.

The riders.

Chili rock signing the flag. What a cool character he is. Him and I got behind craig, lead man and gave him a little push. Craig kicked it up a notch and off we go haaaaaaa

Dave/luvs2play, the creator of this whole thing, signing his flag ,twice LOL As me also today.

Len/icebox signing the flag.

Where we had lunch.. Great food. In Nacadoshis, ot What ever its called

#78 ·
He just got his ass up. LOL He said this is the first time he rode twisties ever. We slept in this morning. 5L45 am LOL. We will get some grub and he will hit the road shortly. He's gonna have a lot of miles this weekend. I got in 750 miles between the 2 days. Dave will post up his time when he gets home. Had a great time and thanks to Craig for putting all this together..

#79 ·
Dave is on the road. What a great funny guy. Was very nice meeting him and the new faces to me at the ride. Some awesome people....Please keep Dave in your thoughts today for his safe passage home......

#80 ·
I had a great time with all you guys and gal and the ride was a blast. After I spilt off from yall in Zolla, my clutch cable broke :cus: in Milam but I was able to keep riding to meet up with Mike (Maroon Vic Vision) in Lufkin and make it back to Houston. Also the guy that had the accident had xrays on his foot and there were no broken bones.

#87 ·
Dave is almost home,

his wife is riding down to meet him for his last leg home......He left here at 7 am..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.