Alright where is everyone and how come we dont have a gathering set soon!!??

Thread: Alright where is everyone and how come we dont have a gathering set soon!!??

Default Alright where is everyone and how come we dont have a gathering set soon!!??

Hi guys well its been a busy winter for me but I think we need to get together again .Halfdome,Chief I know you are out there I seen ya posting so you must have some time. Ya guys want to come up here we could do some riden up here . I need to do some scouting to see what the snow line is and where we could go.We could go ride the coast up some where or go to the wine countey the days are getting longer.I got a job but can still take some time off for an overniter. Lets have some feed back and see who might be interested in somthing.Were not getting any younger!!Gregg (Squirrel)
    I got more in bling than what I paid for It!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Well then, let's do it dammit! Come on down to the wine country, I've got some awesome roads and awesome BBQ for ya to try out. An hour from the coast too and I know all the routes. We've got a couple of guest rooms for who ever wants to partake. Mark and some others have come up for rides before and might want to do it again.
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

WOW Chief 84 views and not one post we must be sending off some kind of snub or need a shower or just have too damn nice of bikes for anyone else to want to ride with us. Greg send me a e-mail [email protected] with your phone # and we will talk about doing somthing real soon. Gregg

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Cali is a big ass state! You fellas are too far away!

Seems like I'm riding solo anymore.

Baron's Big Air, Cobra Swept, Cobra Tri-Pot FI, Debeavered, HID

Quote Originally Posted by squirrel View Post
    WOW Chief 84 views and not one post we must be sending off some kind of snub or need a shower or just have too damn nice of bikes for anyone else to want to ride with us. Greg send me a e-mail [email protected] with your phone # and we will talk about doing somthing real soon. Gregg
    707-363-8498
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Very Active Member halfdome109r's Avatar

I don't know if anyone's going to see this but I plan on getting back in the saddle a lot this year right now I have a burnt out headlight I know it's that stupid but it's been sitting for months

It seems like there's not too many of us left in California that still have our 109's.
    Life is too short, live it your way.

Quote Originally Posted by halfdome109r View Post
    I don't know if anyone's going to see this but I plan on getting back in the saddle a lot this year right now I have a burnt out headlight I know it's that stupid but it's been sitting for months

It seems like there's not too many of us left in California that still have our 109's.
    I have a spare stock head light bulb with about 1000 miles use that you can have. I also have a brand new spare Eurodezigns bulb you can have for $10. What part of San Jose are you in?
    Last edited by David327; 02-03-2015 at 01:17 AM.

I think there are some here. They just don't show up much.

I'm still here and I know Chief is too. GreggClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC03337.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	114.9 KB 
ID:	238473

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Dog View Post
    You old die hards... but your poor 9 's, just sitting around waiting for some attention. Sad, truly sad

Sly
    I'm coming out there in the next few months, I'll give you and Mark a heads up and maybe we can grab a bite to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by David327 View Post
    I have a spare stock head light bulb with about 1000 miles use that you can have. I also have a brand new spare Eurodezigns bulb you can have for $10. What part of San Jose are you in?
    That is very nice to offer. I Thank You for that. I'm at 280 and Meridian. I'm not even sure what's out yet. I'm going to check the fuze first then the bulb I guess, it's aftermarket high dinsitey or something. Very nice to see 9er in SJ.

Mark
    408-687-7846

miss you guys! we had some good rides... and times
    2007 M109r - "Go have no fun somewhere else"

Quote Originally Posted by halfdome109r View Post
    That is very nice to offer. I Thank You for that. I'm at 280 and Meridian. I'm not even sure what's out yet. I'm going to check the fuze first then the bulb I guess, it's aftermarket high dinsitey or something. Very nice to see 9er in SJ.

Mark
    408-687-7846
    No problem. I am right around the corner near Curtner and 87. Good luck figuring that out.

David
    408-504-8196

Quote Originally Posted by Sly Dog View Post
    Definately... you can catch me up on your Australian exploits with the Flintstones... jealous.

Sly
    yes Robert it was a great trip I will tell you about it

and David I grew up right over there you are very close as soon as I find out what I need I will let you know but we definitely got to get together and ride no matter what.

Whatever happened to the Pismo rides?
    As Gary Lloyd said, "When the government’s boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence."

Default What's Up

Hey guys, I haven't been on this site for a long long time. All of my buddies down here that used to ride, well, they don't ride any longer. I just thought I would log on and see if some of the old gang was still around. Glad to see that a lot of you still exist.

I sold my wing and bought a <cough> Harley.
    2015 Roadglide Special. It really is a nice bike. It definitely does not have the output of the 9 thought.

Maybe one of these days, I can cruise up and ride with you guys again.

Wayne

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-03-18 17.52.11.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	99.1 KB 
ID:	250138

Wayne! How'sit? Last time we rode you were sportin' a Kawi. Must be slowin' down these days? Come on up!

Yeah, I sold the kawi and bought a wing. Now the wing is gone and bought the harley

the last time i was up that was was at ricks birthday, i think that was about 2 years ago. haven't been on a ride since.

yeah one of these days, i need to get back up that way.

Getting in this thread. I'm over in Willows, which is deep in the Sacramento Valley. I'm going to start getting busy with work (agriculture) but I'm down to come to any get togethers that I can get away for.

2011 M109R
    300/160 on black Coastal Moto RockStars, Cobra PowrPro, Freedom Perfomance Exhaust and hydraulic clutch.
    2012 Harley
    Nothing Stock!