M109 Rider Forums banner

How many New Zealand riders do we have here?

11K views 52 replies 14 participants last post by  SKIDMARK 
#1 ·
I'd be interested in hearing from other New Zealand riders that are members here. Be good to get to know you all...

Also, I'm thinking of freighting some rear tyres over from the US and would be keen to know if any of you would be interested in participating.

Cheers!

#2 ·
Look up skidmark here. He lives there and is the epitome of assumisity,[my word] from down under LOL......

#9 ·
LOL.....I dont even know what that means........But probably its got something to do with the size of SOMETHING.......so thanks bro...you rock. LOL. God id love to tear up the road with a kindred spirit such as ya self Rick............Cobra Silver Backs..........Fuc the medication.....im off to do some skids.......LOL.

:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

#6 ·
I'm in Invercargill but bought my 9 in 2010 from Tauranga and lived in Auckland for a year.

I buy all my tyres from the US. Usually www.jakewilson.com. I have bought the metzler and curently the 250 E3. I'm on my 4th rear tyre. The last time I got a set from Jake Wilson they arrived at my door within 7 days for $460NZ for both. $60 at the local shop to put them on.

I buy them separately to keep the price under $400 so there is no GST. Unfortunately if you do a group buy you will get hit with GST.

I buy all my mods from the states. Recently got a Velocity pro from Metric Thunder. They helped with reducing the GST if you know what I mean.

#12 ·
#23 ·
You friggin animal weeeeeeeeeeeeee

What you doing on the WRONG side of da road haaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Nice skidmark, skid!!!!! YES we would have a blast ridin together.

And thats full tread contact burnout.

#25 ·
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And you are correct. NO ONE with a bike tire will outgun us across an intersection. Their jaws will hit the ground when all they see is license plates......

#34 ·
Ive been behind skid on my 9 and he has no problem with corners on that car tire . And burn outs without worrying about the tire blowing out.

Sent from my mini microwave emitter
I had some WA riders following me one day , and they said "THAT JUST AINT RIGHT" haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa But they could not keep up with me. WHOSE the Winny now............

#35 ·
I'm in the Manawatu.

Heaps of us 9 riders here. :doorag:

#43 ·
Hi guys. New member just moved to a 2008 M109R from a sport bike and joined the forum. Based in little old Timaru, East Coast of the South Island. Great neck of the woods for riding. Looking forward to reading the pearls of wisdom that no doubt lie within.

Cheers

Paul

:D

#44 ·
Welcome Paul,

PM Skidmark in the morning. 9:30 pm is a little late for the "OLD" guy. He's probably already trying to get his beauty sleep!!

Skidmark is in Nelson on the south island. I think he is in contact with most of the NZ forum members.

Ride safe!
Taz
(Honorary Kiwi in Arizona, USA)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.