M109 Rider Forums banner

Ribbon Ridge Rally/Poker Run

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  DEADLYCHEEZE 
#1 · (Edited)
Well it's official I have attained a restaurant/bar to have our poker run this year. We'll be starting and ending the event @ Grain Station Brew Works and they have offered their services as well as their parking lot. I'm thinking the event will start @ 9am with last kickstands up @ noon. @ the end of the poker run I will be having a "Bug Splat Bonanza Bike Show". Meaning if you didn't ride don't bother showing me your $40,000 trailer queen because it won't take a trophy @ my show. I want pretty, vintage or just plain unique bikes that spend their days on the road. Kelly MaCdonald has been gracious enough to offer me power, for my DJ equipment, as well as plenty of parking. http://www.grainstation.com/ if all goes well and as planned next year I will go for a full fledged rally and make it 3 days long with route books and live music but for this year I'm just getting my feet wet. So any 9er in the area is welcome to ride or help volunteer in the event. If you want to contact me with any questions about the rally check out www.facebook.com/ribbonridgerally or contact me directly here. I really hope this works out for the best. I'm looking to have fun and not make much if any money, just get a bunch of like minded people together for food, fun and some of the best roads the NW has to offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.