atl riders - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 61 to 75 of 75

Thread: atl riders

  1. #61
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antonio394 View Post
    Atlanta resident also looking for m109r riders.
    Are u n the ATL or outside of?


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler!

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #62
    Active Member Cbigin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Adairsville,Ga.
    Posts
    39

    Default A 3 Hour Tour

    I'm planning a ride for the 1st of August .Starting at Barrett Parkway and rolling up I 5 to Cherokee NC. Everyone welcome to join me on my excursion to Cherokee . Call or Text For details and Time of meet 770-324-5396

    Chris

  4. #63
    Active Member Cbigin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Adairsville,Ga.
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Haven't heard from anyone yet I guess everyone is waiting until the last minute


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #64
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbigin View Post
    Haven't heard from anyone yet I guess everyone is waiting until the last minute


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm planning on riding up w u.

    What time you leaving out Sat morning?

    You staying over night in Cherokee?


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!

  7. #65
    Active Member Cbigin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Adairsville,Ga.
    Posts
    39

    Default atl riders

    Ok guys here is the latest . I plan on meeting at 11:00 at the Tilted Kilt Barrett Place, 780 Cobb Pl Blvd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 . I was thinking of eating lunch and getting to know everyone and leaving around noon or so , head up Interstate 5 toward blairsville then over to Murphy and on to Cherokee . Me and my wife are planning on staying overnight and coming home the next day , you can stay or not that will be up to you .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Cbigin; 07-22-2015 at 10:16 PM.

  8. #66
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbigin View Post
    Ok guys here is the latest . I plan on meeting at 11:00 at the Tilted Kilt Barrett Place, 780 Cobb Pl Blvd NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 . I was thinking of eating lunch and getting to know everyone and leaving around noon or so , head up Interstate 5 toward blairsville then over to Murphy and on to Cherokee


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    TK always makes for a good meeting spot! :-)

    U staying the night in Cherokee?


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!

  9. #67
    Active Member Cbigin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Adairsville,Ga.
    Posts
    39

    Default TK

    Quote Originally Posted by edwilk55 View Post
    TK always makes for a good meeting spot! :-)

    U staying the night in Cherokee?


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!
    Never ate there I'm looking forward to trying Their fine food , LOL

  10. #68
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    ATL riders. Let's do this. 👍👍


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!

  11. #69
    Very Active Member hunt1moore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Monroe, NC
    Posts
    2,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbigin View Post
    Never ate there I'm looking forward to trying Their fine food , LOL
    Those high-end restaurants can get your wallet! I left a huge tip there on the table this last weekend if you know what I mean!
    BTW, Granny's is a good place for several to meet for eats. Large tables and buffet. Wish I could meet up with y'all!

  12. #70
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunt1moore View Post
    Those high-end restaurants can get your wallet! I left a huge tip there on the table this last weekend if you know what I mean!
    BTW, Granny's is a good place for several to meet for eats. Large tables and buffet. Wish I could meet up with y'all!
    TK's definitely easy on the eyes. And decent food. ;-)


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!

  13. #71
    Very Active Member lee_grider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Marietta Ga
    Posts
    1,920

    Default

    You guys ride safe and lets do a ride soon . I am going to a funeral on saturday so i cant attend. I will take a rain check !

  14. #72
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lee_grider View Post
    You guys ride safe and lets do a ride soon . I am going to a funeral on saturday so i cant attend. I will take a rain check !

    Rain Check... 0% chance all the way up and back now. Can't believe it went from 40% all the way to 0. Have to love the weather. Can't wait!

  15. #73
    Member Antonio394's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    2

    Default Atl Riders

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0969.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	104.1 KB 
ID:	279762
    I'm from Atlanta and looking for M109R riders...

  16. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Duluth, GA
    Posts
    14

    Default

    109 rider here in Duluth, It would be awesome to have a group of 9 riders heading to the mountains. Everytime I go I end up with sportbike riders that can take those curves much faster than me, that 260 on the back is a beast!

  17. #75
    Very Active Member edwilk55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jonesboro, GA
    Posts
    503

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baman8v View Post
    109 rider here in Duluth, It would be awesome to have a group of 9 riders heading to the mountains. Everytime I go I end up with sportbike riders that can take those curves much faster than me, that 260 on the back is a beast!
    250 here and lowered 2.25"s. Yeah, I'll probably come back w no peg this time. 😃😃


    Sent from my Apple brain boiler tapped by the NSA!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •