Welcome
Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Welcome

  1. #1
    Radio Active Member rynosback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Traveling America
    Posts
    27,368

    Default Welcome

    Welcome to the forum.


    Would you like to be a vendor for the 2014 Mid Atlantic Meets raffle? Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

  2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  3. #2
    Very Active Member RUBZERK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Wrightsville, PA.
    Posts
    3,943

    Question

    Do they still carry air ride for the 9 ?

    "You cant argue with my 9mm..........well you can, but you'll end up bleeding alot"
    RUBZERK = Are You BZERK

  4. #3
    Very Active Member bidred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RUBZERK View Post
    Do they still carry air ride for the 9 ?
    Not yet (as of 2-3 weeks ago) I called them to see how the 're-design' was going. It was going but not complete yet...
    I intend on calling them again in a couple weeks and check again.
    Hopefully joining the forum is a positive sign though

    2012 M109R, Customworld Drivers Backrest, Vstream Windshield, ISO Grips, Wolo air horn, De-Beavered, LED brake and rear signals, Custom made front led signals, Jardine quick release passenger backrest, Side Mount licence, Vinyl wrapped forks, K&N's, CWI Engine Case Guards, Hard Wired Nuvi, X-TRE, Ridged Driving Lights ..more to follow!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #4
    Very Active Member stepink104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tri State Area
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    If they don't why are the here as a sponsor. ..Not that I would want their products anyway.
    Kenny
    THE UGLY TRUTH...................


  7. #5
    Very Active Member lcollins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    662

    Default

    The only products they have is for the Busa and GSX so not sure why they are here.

    Debaffled~Yana Shiki License Plate, Derby, Blade Levers, Anodized Exotic Kickstand~Knight Rider G4~Raw Design Stealth Rear Signals~Raw Designs C.A. Front Turn Signals~HH Taillight Cover~Ferreus Combat Skull Grille~Mean Cycles Chin Spoiler~X-TRE~Gman FI Controller & Stealth Intakes~Rex 3D Mirrors~R.I.S. Diamond Cut Grips~Progressive 465 W\RAP 1" Lower~Cobra Swept~Rick Mayer Custom Seat

  8. #6
    Very Active Member stepink104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tri State Area
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Things sure are a changing on here.
    Kenny
    THE UGLY TRUTH...................


  9. #7
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Posts
    6,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stepink104 View Post
    If they don't why are the here as a sponsor. ..Not that I would want their products anyway.
    Why wouldnt you want their products? Most of us have not had major issues, but they have taken care of pretty much every issue. When Mary had the electrical problem with their kit, they replaced every single piece except the shock, brand new, within 1 week. The new kit will address the problems found on the old kit. They are not a small company by any means. I believe they make/own QA1 and have a great reputation. I would trust them and a redesign as much as I would trust a tricky air ride.

  10. #8
    Very Active Member stepink104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Tri State Area
    Posts
    1,978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaM109 View Post
    Why wouldnt you want their products? Most of us have not had major issues, but they have taken care of pretty much every issue. When Mary had the electrical problem with their kit, they replaced every single piece except the shock, brand new, within 1 week. The new kit will address the problems found on the old kit. They are not a small company by any means. I believe they make/own QA1 and have a great reputation. I would trust them and a redesign as much as I would trust a tricky air ride.
    I never had problem with them due to I had never personal bought from them and two others have...they had some problems that never got resolved so I just stayed away from that vendor due to that...that is all.
    Kenny
    THE UGLY TRUTH...................


  11. #9
    Very Active Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Germantown, MD
    Posts
    6,402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stepink104 View Post
    I never had problem with them due to I had never personal bought from them and two others have...they had some problems that never got resolved so I just stayed away from that vendor due to that...that is all.
    Gotcha.

  12. #10
    Very Active Member Big-B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    MoCo Maryland
    Posts
    16,208

    Default

    Sooooo, where are they?


    IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

  13. #11
    Very Active Member sumo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    rhode island
    Posts
    1,531

    Default

    Yea I could use a new one. Mine is starting to weep at the seals a little. Hopefully the 5 year warranty is is still honored

  14. #12
    Very Active Member MADDMOE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    MT VERNON, NY ( More than likely im on the bike, i could be anywhere )
    Posts
    1,348

    Default

    They honored my warranty ( Thank god i keep all my paper work ) & Great customer service .
    You only live once so , dont talk about it, be about it !

  15. #13
    Very Active Member bidred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    369

    Default STILL COMING??!??

    Hey all, for those who care - I called them yesterday about their 'redesign' they are still working on it and have suggested it could be ready for early 2015
    I guess time will tell.
    Roger

    2012 M109R, Customworld Drivers Backrest, Vstream Windshield, ISO Grips, Wolo air horn, De-Beavered, LED brake and rear signals, Custom made front led signals, Jardine quick release passenger backrest, Side Mount licence, Vinyl wrapped forks, K&N's, CWI Engine Case Guards, Hard Wired Nuvi, X-TRE, Ridged Driving Lights ..more to follow!

  16. #14
    Very Active Member bidred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Calgary AB
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bidred View Post
    Hey all, for those who care - I called them yesterday about their 'redesign' they are still working on it and have suggested it could be ready for early 2015
    I guess time will tell.
    Roger
    Checked again today... April or May... so I guess we'll see
    Roger

    2012 M109R, Customworld Drivers Backrest, Vstream Windshield, ISO Grips, Wolo air horn, De-Beavered, LED brake and rear signals, Custom made front led signals, Jardine quick release passenger backrest, Side Mount licence, Vinyl wrapped forks, K&N's, CWI Engine Case Guards, Hard Wired Nuvi, X-TRE, Ridged Driving Lights ..more to follow!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->