Welcome

Thread: Welcome

Default Welcome

Welcome to the forum.

Would you like to be a vendor for the 2014 Mid Atlantic Meets raffle? Please contact me if you have any questions.
    Coming to a city near you..
    Bang for the Buck Mods link
    CLICK HERE

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Question

Do they still carry air ride for the 9 ?

"You cant argue with my 9mm..........well you can, but you'll end up bleeding alot"
    RUBZERK = Are You BZERK

Quote Originally Posted by RUBZERK View Post
    Do they still carry air ride for the 9 ?
    Not yet (as of 2-3 weeks ago) I called them to see how the 're-design' was going. It was going but not complete yet...
    I intend on calling them again in a couple weeks and check again.
    Hopefully joining the forum is a positive sign though

2012 M109R, Customworld Drivers Backrest, Vstream Windshield, ISO Grips, Wolo air horn, De-Beavered, LED brake and rear signals, Custom made front led signals, Jardine quick release passenger backrest, Side Mount licence, Vinyl wrapped forks, K&N's, CWI Engine Case Guards, Hard Wired Nuvi, X-TRE, Ridged Driving Lights ..more to follow!

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

If they don't why are the here as a sponsor. ..Not that I would want their products anyway.
    Kenny
    THE UGLY TRUTH...................

The only products they have is for the Busa and GSX so not sure why they are here.

Debaffled~Yana Shiki License Plate, Derby, Blade Levers, Anodized Exotic Kickstand~Knight Rider G4~Raw Design Stealth Rear Signals~Raw Designs C.A. Front Turn Signals~HH Taillight Cover~Ferreus Combat Skull Grille~Mean Cycles Chin Spoiler~X-TRE~Gman FI Controller & Stealth Intakes~Rex 3D Mirrors~R.I.S. Diamond Cut Grips~Progressive 465 W\RAP 1" Lower~Cobra Swept~Rick Mayer Custom Seat

Things sure are a changing on here.
    Kenny

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by stepink104 View Post
    If they don't why are the here as a sponsor. ..Not that I would want their products anyway.
    Why wouldnt you want their products? Most of us have not had major issues, but they have taken care of pretty much every issue. When Mary had the electrical problem with their kit, they replaced every single piece except the shock, brand new, within 1 week. The new kit will address the problems found on the old kit. They are not a small company by any means. I believe they make/own QA1 and have a great reputation. I would trust them and a redesign as much as I would trust a tricky air ride.

Quote Originally Posted by BigpapaM109 View Post
    Why wouldnt you want their products? Most of us have not had major issues, but they have taken care of pretty much every issue. When Mary had the electrical problem with their kit, they replaced every single piece except the shock, brand new, within 1 week. The new kit will address the problems found on the old kit. They are not a small company by any means. I believe they make/own QA1 and have a great reputation. I would trust them and a redesign as much as I would trust a tricky air ride.
    I never had problem with them due to I had never personal bought from them and two others have...they had some problems that never got resolved so I just stayed away from that vendor due to that...that is all.
    Kenny

Very Active Member

Quote Originally Posted by stepink104 View Post
    I never had problem with them due to I had never personal bought from them and two others have...they had some problems that never got resolved so I just stayed away from that vendor due to that...that is all.
    Gotcha.

Sooooo, where are they?

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW FAST YOU GET THERE, IT'S ABOUT THE RIDE ITSELF. TAKE YOUR TIME AND ENJOY IT!!

Yea I could use a new one. Mine is starting to weep at the seals a little. Hopefully the 5 year warranty is is still honored

MT VERNON, NY ( More than likely im on the bike, i could be anywhere )

They honored my warranty ( Thank god i keep all my paper work ) & Great customer service .
    You only live once so , dont talk about it, be about it !

Default STILL COMING??!??

Hey all, for those who care - I called them yesterday about their 'redesign' they are still working on it and have suggested it could be ready for early 2015
    I guess time will tell.
    Roger

2012 M109R, Customworld Drivers Backrest, Vstream Windshield, ISO Grips, Wolo air horn, De-Beavered, LED brake and rear signals, Custom made front led signals, Jardine quick release passenger backrest, Side Mount licence, Vinyl wrapped forks, K&N's, CWI Engine Case Guards, Hard Wired Nuvi, X-TRE, Ridged Driving Lights ..more to follow!

Quote Originally Posted by bidred View Post
    Hey all, for those who care - I called them yesterday about their 'redesign' they are still working on it and have suggested it could be ready for early 2015
    I guess time will tell.
    Roger
    Checked again today... April or May... so I guess we'll see
    Roger