M109 Rider Forums banner

Must say I am having a BALL on my new toy! when weather allows anyway

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  tagenz 
#1 ·
Only have about 700 miles on it when the weather allows but been putting the usual bits on it and blacking things out but it is a much better bike than Harleys before it. I feel I have now completed my Garage lol. AND OF Course I have already had it tuned....

See less See more
#6 ·
Gotta agree, nice looking scooter. I bet it's real comfortable on long rides! Congrats!! :doorag:

#10 ·
It's pretty comfortable, but I think for me I really like the stretch out of the 9 vs. the "chair" for my legs. Although I think in the long run this would do better for the 16 hour trip I took last year on the 9 lol. The wife is the main reason, withthe big backrest installed she is way happier. I must say it is nice to have haul space too. I can use it more for work. The other bikes still have thier place without a doubt.

#12 ·
By no means is it compitetion for either of my others, but I can promise that it is not the bikes fault they are driven like ol' lady cars anymore. Handling is very impressive for what it is.

#13 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.