M109 Rider Forums banner

Parked Motorcycle Syndrome

4K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  hunt1moore 
#1 ·

For who is going through winter and P.M.S.

#5 ·
The last time i rode a motorcycle was in October. We will still have below freezing temperatures here till the end of March. I want to kill

#9 ·
I needed this today! that was funny. unfortunately im having my tranny rebuilt this next few weeks and will have to settle for riding my fenderless bobber if it gets warm. ima get wet.

#10 ·
I have been fortunate to get a few rides in this winter, but right now she is torn apart and naked. Will have to wait till next week to put her back together :-[

#11 ·
I just got new tires on. Luv the 160 up front. Here is what my ride looked like today. With all the winter mods complete it kills me to let her set there.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

#12 ·
That was a fun day

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

#13 ·
Kinda looks like the weather pattern is starting to change a little. The severe cold spells are much shorter. I'm trying to remain positive. I am really looking forward to that first 300 mile day. That's a real attitude adjuster. You come home with bugs stuck to ya, your back is sore, hands are a little numb, knees are achin, but dang it feels good. You guys know what I mean. Especially if your over 50.

#15 ·
Already saw them, TOO late LOL.........

#16 ·
Winter SUCKS!

I'm just dying to ride....... Although I love Canada, I do hate living here in the Winter!

This is how my 9 spends the winter months..... tucked away all warm in her own locked bedroom in a warehouse.

Sleeve Grey Tints and shades Pattern Fashion accessory

#21 ·
Kind of reminds me of when I was stationed at Grand Forks AFB...when it got about 20 degrees people would start grilling out...when it's 20 below all winter, 20 above feels warm...that's kind of what we're experiencing this winter...I just hope I can keep whatever I have left of my sanity until it's finally over...

#23 ·
Minot AFB 75-77 here grampi, but not the kind of winter they're having this year!

#27 ·
I'm hoping that putting in the air ride, new motor mounts, and plugs will help me get through this winter that doesn't seem to have an end in sight. I'm also considering polishing my rims as well.
I've already started planning the trip my wife and I will take this summer on the 9. I've already started trying to talk a friend who has the same schedule (2 weeks on/off) into buying a bike so I have someone to ride with during the day when my wife is at work. I spend all my time at work on the forum and even looking at pictures of my 9.
This winter seems to be dragging on more than usual. I can't wait for the snow and ice to melt. Bring on summer!!

#29 ·
No Not Parked! IT'S MOD SEASON

In order for me to stay positive, during the Winter months. It's easy! I don't look at it as winter! [Hell NO!!!] IT"S MOD SEASON:drool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.