#1 · (Edited)
Yeah Baby !

Got my forks back today from Chip Simmons

See less See more
#28 · (Edited)

Yeah really like the way they turned out

Nice and chromey, lookin good!
Thx Rob

Andy That's Just Plum Sexy. Chrome Won't Get You Home But It Sure Makes You Feel Special. Can't Wait To See It On The Bike.
Thx I can't wait either first thing in the am gonna tackle it.

:drool::drool::drool: Nice :bigthumbsup:
Thx Brian, and thx for the parts.

That would be 2 handfuls! They look sweet Andy, OH and I know that FEELING, you know the one you get when you order motorcycle parts:p
Yes I know that felling

faakin' yummy!
Thx E

:yikes:

Looks great!!!:bigthumbsup: Did they do the disassemble of the forks.
Thx B, yeah Chip did everything soup to nuts.

Let me try and pick my jaw up off the floor...but I'm not cleaning the drool off my face. Looks awesome
Thx Clarence, when your ready.

Those look great:bigthumbsup:
Thx bro

ya there ok if your into totally awesome cool shinny stuff that makes other members envious and causes whiplash to bystanders as you roll by. cant wait to see them on your "9". and hay there is a really cool video on here somewhere that shows you how to install those, let me know if you need help :joke:
Yeah got my camera ready for tomorrow

Andy, I think you just should repaint your bike and then maybe Len will let you enter your bike in for BOTM Competition again this year... Just an idea :) why stop now haha
Had it repainted already

I also think you feel a bit like this. Boy am I jealous! Those look great.
Oh and thanks again for those LEDs. Hands down the most amazing mod I've done to my bike.
Your welcome bro, Yeah and if anyone else needs led's I'm your man I think.....

First you must admit to being a chromoholic...then the rehab can begin...you will have to dig deep into your inner soul,and with the help and support of your friends,this addiction can be cured..

I warn you it's a long and difficult journey back...good luck..

:drool::drool::drool::drool:
Andy, there is no cure for this addiction....I'm in trouble

Congrates buddy they look good
Thx kenny

This post has been deleted
#7 ·
A G

#6 · (Edited)
Guys this is how I feel right now.

#13 ·
Got my forks back today from Chip Simmons

ya there ok if your into totally awesome cool shinny stuff that makes other members envious and causes whiplash to bystanders as you roll by. cant wait to see them on your "9". and hay there is a really cool video on here somewhere that shows you how to install those, let me know if you need help :joke:

#15 ·
Oh and thanks again for those LEDs. Hands down the most amazing mod I've done to my bike. The reason being is that after dusk their isn't one person on the planet that can resist stoping to check out the 9.

#17 ·
Oh and thanks again for those LEDs. Hands down the most amazing mod I've done to my bike. The reason being is that after dusk their isn't one person on the planet that can resist stoping to check out the 9.
LOL wait til they start taking pics of you as they're riding next to you in a car.

#16 ·
Addiction

First you must admit to being a chromoholic...then the rehab can begin...you will have to dig deep into your inner soul,and with the help and support of your friends,this addiction can be cured..

#31 ·

lol...that addiction won't be cured in this forum! Great looking Andy...want to see this up close.

#32 ·
Just great...now I have another mod to do !!...thanks Andy... looks ..." Yeah Baby " for sure

#34 ·
Sweet :drool: Please take some photos when you get it back together.

#35 ·
That chrome looks gorgeous:drool:

#40 ·
Lol too funny

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.