M109 Rider Forums banner

My next toy to get ..

4K views 42 replies 30 participants last post by  RUBZERK 
#1 ·
I'm working on getting this bike soon to add to my Collection .. What do you all think .. You know me I'll do some custom touches to it .LOL

See less See more
#8 ·
I've always loved the Goldwing, but man that Victory has some beautiful lines! The Vision is the 9 of it's Genre! Meaning, I think it is the sexiest touring bike (bagger) out there. I don't care for the flame decals or whatever, but I am sure you would make it smoking hot!
Get it man, show us what you can make of it....

#16 ·
It doesn't need much

Looks like the starship enterprise.

#20 ·
Nice bike, saddle bags are small inside though but the look is awesome.

#22 ·
Nice Len, You will dig the way she handles and the comfort on those long rides. The boards are adjustable and your feet and legs have a lot of room to move. I have not added any highway pegs but maybe will add those Heel blades that tuck away when not in use later on. You have a nice pallet to begin your next work of art. Another Vision Pilot to take flight, very cool, and we will see you soon brother....Craig..

#25 ·
The X country is nice saw it at the bike show, one option that I saw was the easy off trunk w/ speakers pull a lever, unplug speakers and the whole thing comes off....nice setup for sure.

#28 ·
I'm keeping the 9 (for now) and the VMax, and I'm probably going to upgrade the '82 Goldwing to a new, larger model (1500 or 1800.)
I really have to say that since I got the VMax the 9 feels slow and enormous... :(

#30 ·
I have a 2011 vegas with bassani pro turned pipes and Lloyds power commander, love the bike. It did give me some issues. Like the gas light works when it wants to :( and I thought I had a fuel problem, it didn't want to idle at a stop, but had tons of power as long as you where moving. Then one day it left me pushing it like 1/4 mile. So I put new fuel filter and still had problems, the instrument lights would just go dark, and the headlight would go dark, all for less then 1 second. So it had to be something stupid( FYI fuel filter change did nothing for the idle issue), so long story short...it was the battery cable that wasn't completely tight. Now it runs like a champ, but it left me walking so I got a 9..and still have the victory, and I'm happy with both.

#34 ·
It's a sweet looking ride, really nice lines from the side and rear profile.
I just can't get past the handle bars. They look so out of place. I understand why they are pulled back so far, but IMO it was a poor compromise between comfort and asthetics.

#36 ·
It looks really nice and that seat looks comfortable.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.