M109 Rider Forums banner

My next toy to get ..

4K views 42 replies 30 participants last post by  RUBZERK 
#1 ·
I'm working on getting this bike soon to add to my Collection .. What do you all think .. You know me I'll do some custom touches to it .LOL

See less See more
#38 ·
Sorry but I can't stand the look of that bike personally. I'd take the cross country over that any day. But if anyone can make it look good OP is the guy for the job. Interested to see the final result if you go through with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#41 ·
I rode the vision, nice bike! Looks would take a while to get used to, but the fit and finish are amazing, ride was smooth, transmission was a little clunky, but you can get used to it. I like the Cross Country a little more for it's lines and style, but you are spending your money, not mine. I have been thinking of adding to my stable as well...
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle
I think my other bike will be a Road Glide. Tons of custom parts out there, and the ride is great. They wont win many races, but I helped a friend broker a purchase last month...I had to pick up the bike and ride it to my house and I was very impressed with it. Handles great, stereo was awesome, and I fiddled with the cruise control on the freeway. I will keep my 9, and try to get one of these babies in the next few years. Used of course because I am a cheep skate.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.