CT meets/rides?

Thread: CT meets/rides?

Default CT meets/rides?

Hey guys I just bought a 2007 M109r, I'm in windsor CT and wonder if there is more people willing to do group rides this season? :)

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Shurin View Post
    Hey guys I just bought a 2007 M109r, I'm in windsor CT and wonder if there is more people willing to do group rides this season? :)
    Keep your eyes peeled here. I like to ride CT and have a friend there who knows the back roads very well. He's on here too, but isn't around too much...he traded the 9 for a VIC. On top of that, there are other rides that will originate in Mass or NY that you might latch on to.

Klock Werks Flare windshield...Baker Hand Wings...Grip Puppies...passenger pegs removed.
    Rivco anodized highway pegs...12V/USB outlet...Superbrite LED flashing brake lamps.

with wjduke, hopefully it's a good season need to put some miles on the new 9 this yr myself
    06 custom, dripping in chrome....lowered front and rear ....160/280....custom paint....:BOTM AUG 2014

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by k109 View Post
    with wjduke, hopefully it's a good season need to put some miles on the new 9 this yr myself
    Im definitely down for some riding with you guys :) gotta put those miles on ! Can't wait to get out there especially after all the things I hear about the 9 from the owners.

In the past we've done a ride out to OCC with OCC really being just a meeting place, we're there for about an hour and one of the locals (Haywud and\or LTT) lead us into the country for a few hours. You also have bike night in Springfield on Thursday nights.
    Just keep an eye out between the CT, NY, and New England sections, there's always someone looking to go for a ride.
    Truly an enigma wrapped inside a puzzle and placed inside a maze while eating bacon.