Anyone home? Bueller! Bueller! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone home? Bueller! Bueller!

Looking like Saturday the 15th us going to be clear, no chance of rain, 82 degree high. I'm hoping I can get control of my overactive bladder before this time. Will ask my doctor about it. It's a result of two kidney "surgeries" in the last month. They place a tube in between your kidney and bladder to help the ureter recover and allow the kidney to drain. Unfortunately, the tube in the bladder sends lots of false signals telling you ya need to pee. It sucks big time. Fortunately there is some type of medication to help with this, if I don't get used to it myself before then.

Yes, Stanley Draper Lake. Of course, we need to be open to riding elsewhere. I don't expect everyone will be like me, and happily circle the same road numerous times. LOL
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I will probably not be able to ride next weekend. Tried riding for a short spell today. When I got back I was pissing blood again. The rough roads cause the bike to ride rough, makes the stent in my right kidney move around, causes me to bleed. Think it best I just ignore the bike until my kidney is right again, whenever that may be.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

I understand, it seems like it is not going to happen anyway.. most important you take care of your body. Your bike will always be there. Have a wonderful week

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

I agree, fix yourself, the bike should be there waiting on you when your better. I guess we can cancel this weekends attempt to get together. Just seems to be 2 of us, with both of
    us traveling a bit to meet in the middle. Lets try for a spring get together.

Ended up not being a very nice day to ride. Overcast and windy as F--K! Wouldn't want to ride, even if my kidney's were perfect.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

The giant stone that was plugging me up got busted on October 21, via shockwave lithotripsy. Busted it into a bunch of little teeny pieces. Been pissing out them pieces for two weeks, lots of little fragments that haven't hurt at all. Passed a quarter inch stone today which also didn't hurt. That should be the last of it. The stent was removed on Nov 4th. Took my bike for a ride today, first time in near two months. Felt damn good, rode about 100 miles and romped on it every chance I got.

It's good to be back to normal again. Feel great!
    Last edited by cbxer55; 11-05-2016 at 11:49 PM.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Very Active Member biker-chicky's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cbxer55 View Post
    The giant stone that was plugging me up got busted on October 21, via shockwave lithotripsy. Busted it into a bunch of little teeny pieces. Been pissing out them pieces for two weeks, lots of little fragments that haven't hurt at all. Passed a quarter inch stone today which also didn't hurt. That should be the last of it. The stent was removed on Nov 4th. Took my bike for a ride today, first time in near two months. Felt damn good, rode about 100 miles and romped on it every chance I got.

It's good to be back to normal again. Feel great!

Time to Party my friend. Maybe come to Vegas in the new year? https://www.m109riders.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=321882

fly in rent a crazy style bike, go on a few rides, maybe a round of gulf, maybe help figure out how to put togeather a poker run?

Riders Meet 2018, Nakusp BC. Date ?
    Planning stage. Location secured

Wrong time of year to be doing poker runs, starting to cool down too much. Getting another Dunlop Elite III 250 mounted tomorrow, second one this year. I usually get 10,000 miles out of this particular tire, only got 6500 out of this one. But, I've been riding it like I stole it most of the year, and not paying as much attention to tire pressure as I usually do. So it's likely my fault for the short duration on this tire.

I don't do golf. And I also stay as far away as possible from that nightmare known as Lost Wages.
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Wrong time of year to be doing poker runs, starting to cool down too much. Getting another Dunlop Elite III 250 mounted tomorrow, second one this year. I usually get 10,000 miles out of this particular tire, only got 6500 out of this one. But, I've been riding it like I stole it most of the year, and not paying as much attention to tire pressure as I usually do. So it's likely my fault for the short duration on this tire.

I don't do golf. And I also stay as far away as possible from that nightmare known as Lost Wages.
    Lol, well you party pooper! Lol

lots of time to change your mind Nov 1-8 2017!

We're already booked! Wooo-hoo

well in 7 days I'm sure there's lots of us 9ers to shoot the chit about and lots to look at and ride to, some will be renting so maybe a chance to try some other bikes? I hope to get a day or evening to shop for some cool leather bike boots, there may be a few races at the track. I've been there about 30 years ago. I have a lot of self control so gambling will be kept under control. Lol I don't even know how to play most card games, and the slots are increadable boring for me.

Sure hope to meet you my friend!

Well, I am just glad to see someone else that has a silver 2006 R, and has had it for the same ten years as I have. Don't know about you, but I love the bike. I have no intention of trading it for anything else. And don't really have a need for another at this point. I've had it for ten years and I'm not bored with it yet. This will be the 4th tire in ten years, and the first time in my life I've had to put a second tire on in the same year. LOL

There's a few more weeks of riding left in this year, hopefully. So I'll put some miles on this new tire before it gets too cold to ride. Maybe with this "Global Warming" I keep hearing about, maybe we won't have a winter this year! ;-)
    SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING

Well, I am just glad to see someone else that has a silver 2006 R, and has had it for the same ten years as I have. Don't know about you, but I love the bike. I have no intention of trading it for anything else. And don't really have a need for another at this point. I've had it for ten years and I'm not bored with it yet. This will be the 4th tire in ten years, and the first time in my life I've had to put a second tire on in the same year. LOL

There's a few more weeks of riding left in this year, hopefully. So I'll put some miles on this new tire before it gets too cold to ride. Maybe with this "Global Warming" I keep hearing about, maybe we won't have a winter this year! ;-)
    Oh wow you too, gee wise this is great! We're like bike related! Not many origionals left! it sure is nice to meet you too!! 2017 is going to be an awesome bike year for me and by the sounds of it, for you too esspecialy with all that new rubber you got to burn off!
    I agree, can't see myself riding anything else, not even a newer 9! It has taken me 10 years to break this monster in! Lol. I like this idea of the clutch upgrade to the 2011 parts, but then again if it isn't broke don't fix it. I just suck it up and I'm quite use to the aggressive vibes I get with my stock 9. I'll be saving up for the clutch parts tho. I think I might cash in my stamp collection.

I'm still on the stock clutch and all the internal parts. Not doing a darn thing to it until it breaks. Haven't had a case of the shudder all year. Like you said, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Although I've sure spent a lot on other parts that weren't broke.

My latest addition was this full length chrome speedo housing. $350.00 for that one piece. But worth every penny of it.

And handlebar risers that move the bars forward one inch for a more agressive lean into the wind.

SILVER 2006 M109R.
    BLACK 2008 B-KING