M109 Rider Forums banner

M109R Jacket size XL

4K views 13 replies 4 participants last post by  mojo!k 
#1 ·
Hey all! Long time!

Is anyone interested in the jacket? If so, I'll get pics. It's in perfect shape and has the inside liner. These jackets run a bit on the small side so if you wear a large this jacket will fit you perfectly.

I never wear it any more. Only wore it a few times. Looks new.

I'll get pics if anyone shows interest.

-chris

#6 ·
Hey all! Long time!

Is anyone interested in the jacket? If so, I'll get pics. It's in perfect shape and has the inside liner. These jackets run a bit on the small side so if you wear a large this jacket will fit you perfectly.

I never wear it any more. Only wore it a few times. Looks new.

I'll get pics if anyone shows interest.

-chris
I'm interested, would like to see some pics if you still have it.

#7 · (Edited)
Ok here are the pics. Was trying to sell locally to save shipping.

Camera didn't do well with the hall lighting! BIG pics too! Also, the shoulder armor affects the way it hangs on the hanger.
This jacket is nicer than I remember. Lots of cool 'attention to detail' kind of stuff, ie logo's, inside lining (not the zip in liner) etc. Still has all the armor - shoulders, elbows and spine. Each one removable. Has an inside pocket, two front pockets, two front vents and two rear vents. The sides are adjustable using snaps (2) per side.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.