M109 Rider Forums banner

Hells Canyon 2014

7K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  DEADLYCHEEZE 
#1 ·
I've done this ride in years past and it's a great ride. The only problem is that it was always held on the 1st week of June and usually rained. Well they decided to change it to July this next year. So here goes.... I know this is a little far in advance but the sooner you know the more time you have to prepare. You can call the local Best Western and Super 8 motels now and get on a call back list for these dates. First come first serve and if you decide you want to skip when they call back no charge no foul. You could also camp if you want. Here's the website for the rally. http://www.hellscanyonrally.com/ Also some images of the road that goes along the snake river. So who's in?

#2 ·
I don't think I can make it bro, its 2600 miles and a 38 hr drive for me which means more like 48 hrs if I don't sleep which means more like 3 days if I do. LOL

#13 ·
I still owe Viper for last year, but we haven't ridden together since his ride broke down on the way home. Got to get out with him one of these days and square up. Not sure I'm making it to this year's rally. I couldn't get my work to confirm the vacation days until recently. Who all is going this year and what plans are out there so far? This thread has been quiet.

#16 ·
I didn't get a call back from Super 8 or Best Western and it looks like everything is booked unless you want to stay in Ontario or Pendleton. So much for getting on "the list" at last year's event. No way I'm camping all weekend. I'd be a basket case from lack of sleep when I really need to be at my best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.