poer problem

Thread: poer problem

Default poer problem

whenever im driving and each tie I brake quickly, my bike turns off. Anyone have any tips on what could be wrong?

2. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

If you lock up the rear wheel with the clutch still engaged, it can stall.
    If you mean just regular braking, with no lockup, it's a mystery to me. Not sure why that would happen.
    Maybe you're hitting the kill switch somehow, ?

Very Active Member blacklightning's Avatar

Not sure about yours, but mine did it about a week ago, and then about 2 weeks prior to that. In my case, it was bad gas on both occasions. I have gotten gas there before with no problems, but after burning through the full tank, I was fine afterwards. My first thought was fuel filter, but it had good acceleration and everything. My only problem was cutting off after a quick stop, slow idol, and terrible gas milage. Not a problem since.

5. Remove Advertisements
    M109Riders.com
    Advertisements

whenever I start shaking the front of the bike up and down, my bike turns off...I disconnected all the lights thinking it might be a problem with the wires but It didn't help.....the thing is after the bike turns off, it turns on with no trouble at all...There is no FI light nor any codes in the computer....
    Last edited by gruda76; 05-06-2014 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gruda76 View Post
    whenever I start shaking the front of the bike up and down, my bike turns off...I disconnected all the lights thinking it might be a problem with the wires but It didn't help.....the thing is after the bike turns off, it turns on with no trouble at all...There is no FI light nor any codes in the computer....
    I fine problem fuel filter clogged