M109 Rider Forums banner

Bike of the Month Calendars are up for sale!!!!!!!

19K views 163 replies 68 participants last post by  ducks517 
#1 ·
I just got the "your item has shipped" email. So they are set to arrive on Jan 3. So I am going to start taking paypal orders for the calendars. I only have 50 coming at first so please limit yourself to 3 max for now. If I have to order more I will. I just didn't want to order too many and be out a bunch of my money. Once the first 50 are gone I will only order them in smaller quantities and you will have to understand the ordering/shipping times for the extra supply of those. I will try to make sure everyone that wants one gets one. Once the orders slow way down I will most likely not get any more. I will try to get the calendars out the day after I get a paypal order, within reason, after they arrive to me. Below I have the prices for them along with what I need in the paypal notes box with the payment. I will try to keep this thread up to date on how many I have left and if or when I order more. So please check here before making any payments to me.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!

I will take paypal for payments. My paypal is len@duckscovers.com Make sure you put it in as such. I have had a lot of people not put in the "S". When paying make sure in the notes section you put in a good shipping address. Not all paypal accounts have a shipping address on them. If I get any paypal without an address I will just refund the payment. I want this to go as smooth as possible. I have worked the cost out so you can pay as it was merchandise if you want I am expecting fee's. I will be using Priority mail service thru the post office for shipping. It says 1-3 days but that is not a guarantee. There are savings on shipping when doing 2 or 3 as seen below.

The costs are as follows:

US cost =
1 = $25
2 = $45
3 = $65

International cost =
1 = $45
2 = $65
3 = $85
Sorry international shipping is ridiculous. I could do it first class international to save $10 but it will take forever to get to you. So I am not doing that.

Hope everyone enjoys them. Again a big thanks to everyone for making this a hit!!!!!

Len

See less See more
#142 ·
I've got the calendar today ... awesome ... thanks Len :bigthumbsup:

Now I'm going to attach it in my office ^-^

#148 · (Edited)
Len, Payment sent for another calendar.

#150 ·
I received my second order today. Thanks Len!

#159 ·
Paypal sent to you.
Thx,

#163 ·
I know I've already responded to this thread very early on, expressing how much I love them - they're so beautiful and I enjoy looking at the pictures every day (it's hanging in my office, right beside my desk). But, today I had to skip to the month of June to verify some dates for a client's booking, and noticed that the calendar was pre-printed with the dates of the Mid-Atlantic Meet - VERY COOL!!! :D:doorag: Nicely done, Len! :bigthumbsup:

I'm not sure if there are any suggestions being made for next year's calendar, but if you are hearing feedback from members, I'd like to put in my request for the style of calendar that shows the small block (either on the top or bottom of the page) for the previous month and the next month - like a thumbnail. I often have to refer to dates before/after the current month, and it would be more convenient if I didn't have to keep flipping pages to see those dates. But, it's not like it's a huge deal or anything - just thought I'd mention it, in case that's one of the style options, and it doesn't cost any more $$ to have them printed that way. Thanks for listening. ;)

#164 ·
I will keep it in mind for next years, Mary. They have a bunch of different formats. I may change it up a little for next year. I was thinking of having people post meet dates for M109R events so I can get more in there if they are preset that far in advance. But that will be later in the year when it is almost time to get them done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.