M109 Rider Forums banner

Bike of the Month Calendars are up for sale!!!!!!!

19K views 163 replies 68 participants last post by  ducks517 
#1 ·
I just got the "your item has shipped" email. So they are set to arrive on Jan 3. So I am going to start taking paypal orders for the calendars. I only have 50 coming at first so please limit yourself to 3 max for now. If I have to order more I will. I just didn't want to order too many and be out a bunch of my money. Once the first 50 are gone I will only order them in smaller quantities and you will have to understand the ordering/shipping times for the extra supply of those. I will try to make sure everyone that wants one gets one. Once the orders slow way down I will most likely not get any more. I will try to get the calendars out the day after I get a paypal order, within reason, after they arrive to me. Below I have the prices for them along with what I need in the paypal notes box with the payment. I will try to keep this thread up to date on how many I have left and if or when I order more. So please check here before making any payments to me.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!

I will take paypal for payments. My paypal is len@duckscovers.com Make sure you put it in as such. I have had a lot of people not put in the "S". When paying make sure in the notes section you put in a good shipping address. Not all paypal accounts have a shipping address on them. If I get any paypal without an address I will just refund the payment. I want this to go as smooth as possible. I have worked the cost out so you can pay as it was merchandise if you want I am expecting fee's. I will be using Priority mail service thru the post office for shipping. It says 1-3 days but that is not a guarantee. There are savings on shipping when doing 2 or 3 as seen below.

The costs are as follows:

US cost =
1 = $25
2 = $45
3 = $65

International cost =
1 = $45
2 = $65
3 = $85
Sorry international shipping is ridiculous. I could do it first class international to save $10 but it will take forever to get to you. So I am not doing that.

Hope everyone enjoys them. Again a big thanks to everyone for making this a hit!!!!!

Len

See less See more
#110 ·
Got my tracking info today, thanks!

#111 ·
I received my tracking info today, Thanks Len!

#112 ·
Money set for one. Thanks Len!

#117 ·
Calendar is in...hanging proudly on the wall right behind me at work. Thank's to all, especially Len.

#119 ·
thanks

Got mine. Mine is going to work also where the HD riders can see it. Thanks this came out awesome.

#121 ·
Thanks Len!

I received my calender today. GREAT JOB Len!

#123 ·
Got mine today. 1 for office at work.1 for garage where all my Harley buddies meet during summer. And 1 for the house. Great work Len. 12 sweet looking nines.

#125 ·
Only got one complaint bro should of made the cover like the inside, shiny.

#128 ·
Got mine today Len. Thanks!! looks great!:D

#130 ·
More in the future?

Thanks for making sure I got a calendar Len. How much more interest would you need to make more? I told my brother that I ordered mine and then I had to hear him whine and cry for the next 5 minutes. haha.

#131 ·
#133 ·
It was Christmas all over again for me. Today came my Derby, oil dipstick, X-TRE and the Calendar! My mailbox was full :D

Can't wait to take it in to work in the morning and put it in a spot where everyone can see 8)

#138 ·
Who do I pay to?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
Check the first post in the thread. the instructions are there.:bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.