M109 Rider Forums banner

Bike of the Month Calendars are up for sale!!!!!!!

19K views 163 replies 68 participants last post by  ducks517 
#1 ·
I just got the "your item has shipped" email. So they are set to arrive on Jan 3. So I am going to start taking paypal orders for the calendars. I only have 50 coming at first so please limit yourself to 3 max for now. If I have to order more I will. I just didn't want to order too many and be out a bunch of my money. Once the first 50 are gone I will only order them in smaller quantities and you will have to understand the ordering/shipping times for the extra supply of those. I will try to make sure everyone that wants one gets one. Once the orders slow way down I will most likely not get any more. I will try to get the calendars out the day after I get a paypal order, within reason, after they arrive to me. Below I have the prices for them along with what I need in the paypal notes box with the payment. I will try to keep this thread up to date on how many I have left and if or when I order more. So please check here before making any payments to me.

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!!!

I will take paypal for payments. My paypal is len@duckscovers.com Make sure you put it in as such. I have had a lot of people not put in the "S". When paying make sure in the notes section you put in a good shipping address. Not all paypal accounts have a shipping address on them. If I get any paypal without an address I will just refund the payment. I want this to go as smooth as possible. I have worked the cost out so you can pay as it was merchandise if you want I am expecting fee's. I will be using Priority mail service thru the post office for shipping. It says 1-3 days but that is not a guarantee. There are savings on shipping when doing 2 or 3 as seen below.

The costs are as follows:

US cost =
1 = $25
2 = $45
3 = $65

International cost =
1 = $45
2 = $65
3 = $85
Sorry international shipping is ridiculous. I could do it first class international to save $10 but it will take forever to get to you. So I am not doing that.

Hope everyone enjoys them. Again a big thanks to everyone for making this a hit!!!!!

Len

See less See more
#82 ·
Got mine too, very nice! Thank you!

#84 ·
Hey Len. I'll take one if you got one left. Just saw this. I will send $ tomorrow on paypal. I only do paypal at office. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

#98 ·
$ sent Len. Thanks! Let me know if you need anything else.

#100 ·
I just ordered 25 more calendars One of the winners sent me a pm wanting a calendar but they were all sold out. So for that reason I have ordered 25 more. It said that they should take 7 days to get here. So I should have them by the end of next week. I will again be taking orders for the next 25. Hopefully I can sell all of these as well. Don't want to get stuck with all of these.

#103 ·
Got mine yesterday as well. I have to add that I think it's just a little bit cooler knowing some of the people who made it on the calendar. Len for organizing it. Met him at the Pre-meet. Super nice guy.

Eric (CMHGUY), Rob (Ooink) and Ron (47Steeler) gracing the cover. All great guys and incredible riders.

Andy (Some 9) kept everyone fed at the MAM.

Mark (Phat m9) and I played roadblockers on a MAM ride.

Shawn (Sayonara) is a local rider to me. Him and his wife, Jami are great people. They rescued me when my wheels bearings went bad in Daytona and dropped me off at my front door, and wouldn't take a dime for their troubles.

I see Big B's bike and Keith's bike (NJDEVIL) that I've painted or polished parts for that makes me want to brag to people "Hey I polished this part for that guy", or "I painted that for him". It all makes it more personal to me. Even cooler to see the Baton on Bernie's bike.

I can only imagine the feeling Icebox has to have two bikes that he's built on the calendar. Top notch in every sense of the word.

Bill (Dam Guy) is crazy, but a great guy to ride with.

I don't know everyone on the calendar (yet), but I can imagine they are in the same league as those I do know.

My dad joked about why he didn't make the calendar. He still talks about the MAM, and how he can't wait until the next one. I think he had more fun than I did, and I had a blast. Sorry for being long winded, but I'm very excited and proud to be here.

-Josh

#104 ·
All the way from Slovakia

Thanks Len , and all the participants!! I just got the calendar shipped to Slovakia,(I am temporarily here now) even thou I live in Canada.. It was the first batch, and I maid it!! Hats down to all contestants!!

Luv this forum!!!

Viliam

#106 ·
If this guy doesn't win January than this should be the next cover shot.

#107 ·
Andy, thru the years of going down and riding the dragon etc there are so many awesome shots like that from members. They all look awesome from killboy and the other guys that take pics down there. I might just have to do a cover post/poll. I might just make it a surprise too. :bigthumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.