M109 Rider Forums banner

St. louis Riders!

3K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  slingshot383 
#1 ·
Hey all, just wanted to put this out there.... I am new to the forum and my 9. ANY TIME you want to ride this summer, please let me know.

#4 ·
If you are on Facebook, a couple of groups that may interest you are: Loneriders and St. Charles County Bikers, as well as the more sport bike groups, STLAR St. Louis Area Riders, and Gateway Rockers.

#5 ·
April 18th, Poker Run starting and ending at Big St. Charles Motorsports, registration 10:00 - noon, supposed to be back by 3:00, $10 for first hand, $5 for each additional hand.

#7 ·
Just a reminder about the Poker Run tomorrow (April 18), at Big St. Charles Motorsports. Registration 10 - noon, kickstands up at noon. Looks like the weather is going to hold off so it should be a nice day for a ride!

#8 ·
June Poker Runs

These are both charity poker runs. 1st one Saturday, June 6 starting from Rookies Bar and Grill off Elm St. in St. Charles just north of 370, check in starts at 9:00 am.
2nd one Saturday June 27 starting from Big St. Charles Motorsports off West Clay near the Cave Springs exit off I-70, St. Charles, check in starts at 9:00

#9 ·
Poker Run Sept. 26

Run for the Dogs, supporting the Guide Dogs of America. Saturday Sept. 26. Starting from the IAM Dist. 837 Union Hall, 212 Utz Ln., Hazelwood, Mo. 63042. Registration begins at 06:30, kickstands up at 08:00. $50 per bike pledge to GDA entry fee, $5.00 a had or 3 hands for $10, prize for largest pledge. Free food at destination, attendance prizes, auction. For more information, contact Steve McDerman @ 314-799-4401, or Judy Miller @ 314-731-0603 ext. 113.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.